27. New Game

@SmarterThanYou
_____

He turns the phone around in his hands over and over again, not wanting to do what he was asked to do moments prior.

"Do I have to do it?" he asks.

"Yes."

"Are you playing this game too?"

"Yes."

"With who?" Not once does he look away from the phone in his hands.

"Sakura Haruno."

He remains still. The room is silent.

He breaks the silence, "Who will I be plating with?"

"Guess."

This guy is seriously starting to piss him off. He never gets the information he wants and when he does it's always too vague to understand.

"Dammit! I wouldn't be asking if I knew!" he yells.

"Ino Yamanaka."

"I don't want to," he says.

"Not my problem. You have to."

"What'll happen to me if I don't?" he challenges.

A growl in reply. "You don't want to know. Now pick up the phone and start the game."

"No. Give me whatever punishment you want, but I'm not playing that sick game of yours."

"You really think I like this game," a sick laugh interrupts the sentence, "newsflash I hate this game. Now start playing."

"No."

"You really are stubborn and stupid."

He didn't see the next thing happen and he could barely register what had happened.

It was all a blur. One minute he was sitting on the bed and the next he was pushed up against the wall, the pressure on his neck makes it feel as if it were going to snap.

He couldn't breath. His vision's going in and out.

"Now, when I let go you're going to pick up the phone and start the game and if you don't you'll be receiving a punishment a lot worse than this and trust me you don't want that," the black eyed man growls.

He's released. It takes him awhile to readjust his eyes and his breathing. He rubs his throat.

He looks at the man with the black eyes. "Are you going to play the game or not?"

He manages to nod. "Yes. I'll play your game."

"Good and make sure you have the first round done by tonight."