30. Sasuke and Izuna

@Byakugan
_____

He walks into the small café, his girlfriend right besides him. It's rare for the café to be full and today it was.

"Wanna take it to go?" he asks.

"No," she says, "I see a friend we could probably sit with him."

"Who?"

She points to a guy with raven hair and matching eyes sitting in a near by booth.

He almost wants to take a step back. He wants to leave, but he can't. He's frozen in place.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

He numbly nods. The line goes much faster than he would like. He doesn't want to be near his girlfriend's friend.

He grabs their food and drinks when their name is called.

"Zuzu," his girlfriend says skipping to the table, "can we sit here? There's no where else to sit."

He takes a sip of his coffee before answering, "Even if I said no, you'd still sit down anyways."

"Yup!" she slides into the booth and pats the seat next to her for her boyfriend to sit down.

"Zuzu this is Neji, Neji this is Zuzu—"

"Izuna," Zuzu interrupts before turning back to his laptop.

"And as you all know I'm Tenten," she finishes.

Tenten made most of the conversation for the next few minutes, her boyfriend adding an occasional comment here and there, but mostly listening to her talk. Izuna seemed to either be listening or ignoring the whole conversation, it was hard for Neji to tell.

Every few seconds Neji would glance at Izuna.

"His name's Izuna, but he looks way to much like Sasuke. Was this the guy I saw with Hinata...or someone else? And where is Hinata?"

"How do you and Izuna know each other?" Neji asks.

"He's a family friend."

They talk for a few minutes more before Tenten turns to Izuna. "So, how's college," Tenten asks.

"Fine," he doesn't bother to look up from his laptop's screen.

"Are you working on something for college?" she asks pointing to his laptop.

"Yes."

She turns her head back to Neji once again and begins a conversation with him.

Neji continues to sneak the occasional glance at Izuna.

"You gay or something?" the question Izuna had just asked catches Neji of guard.

"What makes you think that?" he asks before adding, "I have a girlfriend," he points to Tenten."

"You keep looking at me, why?"

"You just look like someone I used to know," Neji says slowly.

Izuna shrugs and turns back to his works.

"Who is he? Izuna or Sasuke?"