24. Funeral

@CherrieBlossoms
______

Tears flow down from her eyes to her chin and then to the ground. One after another.

Drip. Drip. Drop.

Her friends are all next to her, some are crying while others are trying to hold in the tears; trying to be strong for everyone else.

It didn't make sense. Why did he have to die? He had never hurt anyone—besides a persons feelings—in his life. He was good. He didn't deserve to die.

Why oh why did he have to go so soon.

She closes her eyes and looks up towards the sky.

"Sai."

She knows that death cannot be controlled. That you can't choose when someone lives or dies.

Death is just one of the things that can't be controled; unless the person is murdered, but it might've been fate for the person to be murdered.

Today is Sai's funeral.

She opens her eyes and scans the area. She easily spots Tenten and most of the others. Ino hadn't come. She couldn't, it was too much for her too handle; the death of one of her best friends and then the death of her boyfriend.

She keeps looking around and then she finally spots Naruto, but he's not alone, he's with a girl—no a guy—with long brown haired tied loosely at the end. She frowns. She had never seen the guy Naruto is with and Naruto is always introducing his friends with other new friends.

Ding!

Her hands form a fist and her jaw clenches.

@lostsouls
Don't be so sad.

@lostsouls
It's annoying.

@CherrieBlossoms
Why shouldn't I be sad?

@CherrieBlossoms
Why shouldn't I cry?

@CherrieBlossoms
How is it annoying?

@lostsouls
'Cause you're crying for
no reason.

@CherrieBlossoms
You really are a cold
inconsiderate heartless
bastard.

@CherrieBlossoms
Two of my friends just
died.

@CherrieBlossoms
Two not one of my friends
just died.

@CherrieBlossoms
One from suicide a month
ago.

@CherrieBlossoms
And the other from I
don't even know. They won't
tell us.

Tears are streaming from her eyes even faster. Her phone becoming blurry from all of the tears.

@lostsouls
You're crying for no
reason.

@lostsouls
Your friend may be dead,
but he's probably someplace
better.

@lostsouls
Round seven starts
in four days.

@lostsouls
And stop crying.