Nervous

Annabeth's POV

What do I do? I was as nervous as heck. I am a daughter of Athena, not Aphrodite! I took a deep breath. You've survived Tartarus, so I think you can have sex. I said to myself. Oh my gosh, what is wrong with me?! What do I do?! I gripped Percy's hand harder. It's okay. It's Percy, you love him, he loves you. No biggie. Percy led me back to the house, us still sopping wet.

"Hey Percy, do you think you could make us dry? You know, so we won't get the rugs in the house wet and stuff." I explained. Percy smiled a mischievous grin.

"What's the point? You'll still be wet once I'm through with you." My mouth dropped. I covered my face.

"Percy! No more sex jokes!" I complained. "This is so embarrassing!" I covered my face with my hands again. Percy grabbed my hands and took them away from my face.

"No Annabeth, it's not. I love you, you love me. We're perfect. Now, let's do this!" I giggled. My seaweed brain was so immature. When we finally arrived at the house, Percy once again picked me up, bridal-style. Percy walked to his room.

"Why your room?" I protested. Percy smiled.

"Because the condoms are in my room." He grinned. I turned bright red.

"I told you no more sex jokes!" I giggled. Percy looked at me, now serious.

"That wasn't a joke." My smile faded, becoming as serious as he was. I loved him, and I wanted him, right here right now. Percy let go of me, and plopped me down on his bed. Immediately we began kissing, him on top of me. I rolled over, now on top of him. His hands grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it straight off. He fidgeted with the clasp of my bra, finally ripping it off in frustration. I moaned. His mouth began kissing down my neck and onto my breasts, which he sucked on. I moaned again. His mouth went down even further, finally to the button of my jeans. He unclasped them and then pulled down my jeans and underwear so that they were by my ankles. Then he moved his tongue around me, making me moan.

"Percy..." I groaned, arching my back in pleasure. When he was done, I sat back up. I kissed Percy hard on the lips, making him moan. I ripped off his shirt, then unbuckled his belt and pants. Percy reached over to his bedside table, opening up one of the drawers. He pulled out a condom then unwrapped it.

"Ready?" Percy asked.

"Yes." I responded. Percy thrust into me, and I yelped. It hurt at first, but after the tenth or so thrust it felt normal. Once we were finished, we laid on the bed together naked, sweaty, and exhausted.

****************************************
😘PERCABETH FOR LIFE👉👌DONT JUDGE

💖💖B3💖💖