Awkward

Annabeth's POV

I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend Percy was so loyal and loving when Calypso arrived, just like Hazel and Piper promised he would be. Once we got to the kitchen, we sat down next to each other while holding hands under the table. Hazel smiled reassuringly to me across the table. Leo cleared his throat.

"So this is Calypso everyone," Leo introduced. "My girlfriend." He said proudly. Calypso stepped forward.

"I must say, the world is much different from when I last saw it." Calypso commented.

"Trust me, I know how it feels." Hazel laughed.

"So this is Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth, and... uh... Percy." Leo said awkwardly.

"Hello again Percy." Calypso said.

"Uh, hi." Percy responded, unsure of what to say.

"So," Frank said, trying to break the ice. "How did you guys get back?" Leo and Calypso smiled.

"Well, we had some help from the love goddess." Calypso said. Piper turned bright red.

"Mom!" She complained. Jason smiled and put his arm around her.

"Your mother is Aphrodite, I take it?" Calypso asked.

"Yes," Piper sighed. "And I would watch out. She likes messing with relationships."

"I would know." I complained. Percy laughed.

"So would I," Percy said. "I was a bit involved." I laughed. Calypso regarded me bitterly, like an old enemy she was forced to make peace with.

"Anyway," Jason said. "I'm starving. What's for lunch?" We all shrugged. I walked over to the magic refrigerator. Today it was filled with stew and cider.

"It looks like stew and cider." I said. Calypso and Leo exchanges smiles like they were sharing an inside joke. We all walked up to the cabinet and got our dishes then sat back down, waiting patiently for the food to appear on our plates.

=========================

I sprinted to the big house, holding on tight to my books. I was going to give a new camper a lesson when Chiron stopped me.

"Annabeth," He called. "Some of the Aphrodite girls and Hazel need to speak to you." I groaned. I have tried and tried to postpone this day, but it had to be done. Time to try on wedding dresses. About fifteen Aphrodite girls and Hazel walked over.

"Ready?" Piper squealed in excitement.

"No." I mumbled.

"Well too bad! It's time to try on wedding dresses! What style do you like? There's mermaid, ball gown, fitted, and many others. Do you like bling on your dress? What's you price range?" Piper bounced up and down in excitement.

"Piper, Annabeth hasn't heard a word you said with you talking so fast." Hazel chided. Piper pouted.

"Sorry, you know how I can be." Piper apologized. I laughed.

"No need to be sorry, we need someone to be excited about picking out my dress."

"Don't be silly! I know, deep down that you are just as excited as I am to try on wedding dresses. Now come on, we are meeting Thalia there and I don't want to be late for our appointment." Piper nagged, dragging me along with Hazel toward the dress shop. Fun.

**************************************

😂Don't mistake Annabeth for a girly girl! Btw, have a nice weekend! TGIF!

💖💖B3💖💖