Boy or Girl?

Percy's POV

We walked into the camp's infirmary holding hands. I smiled at Annabeth reassuringly. I was so excited! The only thing I was worried about was breaking the news to our parents, and by our parents I mean Annabeth's mom. I still don't think she has gotten over the fact that we are married.

"Hey Chiron!" Annabeth waved him over. He looked surprised.

"Annabeth! I wasn't expecting your honeymoon to end so soon. Nevertheless, what is the problem?" Chiron asked.

"Well," Annabeth began, her face turning red. "I'm kinda pregnant." She whispered, so no one else could hear her. Chiron only looked mildly surprised.

"Ah, that must be why the others were acting funny at work yesterday. Anyway, I will go tell Reyna. She is at the stables." Chiron galloped off.

"Hey could we have a child of Apollo over here?" I yelled through the infirmary. A girl cam scurrying through the hall with a clipboard in her hands.

"Hey there! What can I help you with? Can you make it quick? I have to attend to a camper with a nasty drakon bite." She said cheerfully.

"Oh," Annabeth bit her lip nervously. "But can you keep it a secret?" The nurse blinked, surprised.

"Sure." She responded.

"Annabeth is... Pregnant." I whispered. The nurse dropped her clipboard in surprise.

"Oh!" She exclaimed loudly. "That's so exciting! Congrats!" Annabeth smiled timidly. I squeezed her hand.

"We want to find out if it's a boy or a girl." I said.

"Of course." She said. "Right this way." She led us down the corridor to a room overlooking the beach.

"If you guys ever need anything, come down to this room. It has a bunch of pregnancy stuff in it, just in case. My name's Phoebe, by the way."

"Ok, thank you Phoebe." Annabeth smiled at her.

"Let me just get some stuff. You can lay down on this bed while you wait." She ran off back down the hall. I helped Annabeth lay down.

"I don't have a big balloon stomach yet, you don't have to treat me like a baby." She joked.

"Sorry," I apologized. "So, what should we name the baby?" Annabeth got that faraway look like she did when she talked about architecture.

"I was thinking," A tear welled up in her eye. "Charlie or Silena."

"It's perfect." I choked out. There was a knock on the door. Phoebe poked her head in

"Oh," She said, picking up on our mood. "I can come back later, if you'd like."

"No," Annabeth said, wiping a tear from her cheek. "It's fine."

"Okay," Phoebe said, dragging a blanket x-Ray thingy in. "Just place this over your stomach area. Apollo created this for our camp about a year ago. It x-rays whatever you put it over." Annabeth spread the blanket over her stomach area. Then the nurse brought in what looked like an iPad.

"Is that where the x-Ray shows up?" Annabeth asked. Phoebe nodded.

"It should show up any second now." Two blurry figures showed up on the screen.

"Why is there two?" I asked.

"Because," Phoebe flashed a grin at me. "There's two babies!"

**************************************
TWINS!!

💖💖B3💖💖