Introductions

Percy's POV

I knew Annabeth was worried about Calypso's arrival. Even though I never told her, Annabeth knew I went to Ogygia. Knowing Annabeth, she would be jittery and jealous all at the same time when Calypso arrived. I couldn't blame her. I mean, if Annabeth was sent to some weird island and fell in love with some hunky dude- I would be pretty pissed off.

When I heard a knock on the door, I knew this was it. Calypso had finally arrived.

"Frank? Can you go tell Annabeth that Calypso is here?" I asked.

"Consider it done." Frank said as he sprinted off toward Annabeth's room. I walked to the door. Jason was standing with the door open, and Leo and Calypso were standing on the doormat.

"You're Calypso?" Jason asked.

"No Jason, this is the maid," Leo said sarcastically."Yes, of course this is Calypso!"

"Oh. Well come in." Jason said awkwardly. At that moment, Annabeth came sprinting down the stairs.

"Hey! Is this Calypso?" She said cheerfully. But behind the mock cheerful tone, I could sense pain and jealously.

"Yes," Calypso smiled sweetly. "I take it you're Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend?" Calypso asked bitterly. Annabeth shifted awkwardly.

"Um, we're no longer dating." Annabeth said, which wasn't a lie but wasn't the whole truth.

"Oh." Calypso blinked, surprised. Then she glanced down and saw the ring on Annabeth's finger. Her nostrils flared.

"We're engaged." I said, grabbing Annabeth's hand. Maybe not the smartest move to do in front of Calypso, but I had to reassure Annabeth that I would be loyal.

"Well," Leo said. "Now that we are here, I have a few things to show Calypso. Come on now, I'll show you what a chicken nugget is." Leo said, guiding her out of the front entrance. Annabeth frowned, looking up at me.

"She is really beautiful." Annabeth sighed.

"Which is why she's perfect for Leo," I added. "She may be pretty, but she is not even close to being as gorgeous as my wise girl." I said, grabbing Annabeth's chin and kissing her on the lips. Once we pulled away, Annabeth smiled at me. "Well, I hope Calypso likes chicken nuggets. If she's dating Leo, she better." I said as Annabeth giggled.

"Come on, Seaweed brain. Let's go eat lunch with the others." Annabeth said as she led me out of the room, heading toward the kitchen. I smiled. Annabeth had nothing to worry about. I was all hers.

**************************************
Aww, Percy is such a sweet boyfriend! Sorry this chapter is so short, I will be updating a ton tomorrow so the chapters will be shorter than usual. Anyway, thanks for all the reads! So close to triple digits!

💖💖B3💖💖