Leo

Leo's POV (Just this chapter, then it will go back to being Percy and Annabeth)

I was scared I would never find her. What if never felt Calypso's lips again, or saw her caramel eyes? I rode on the Argo, standing at the helm with the wind rustling my hair. The hardest part this morning was telling everyone, especially Percy. What if he was jealous and didn't want me to be with Calypso? Of course, it worked out fine but I still had other problems to worry about. I had worked on the sphere for months in secret, waiting for the day I would get to test it out. I had to find Calypso. The crystal was rigged up with the ship so that whenever the crystal changed directions, the ship would also. I paced around the bow of the ship, the seconds slipping by like hours. Suddenly, the ship lurched, throwing my body into a wall. My head slammed into something hard. I could already feel the grapefruit-sized bump I would have on my head. My eyes closed, and I was passing out from bonking my head too hard. My vision was blurring.

I woke up rubbing the defined bump on my head. I had no clue where I was. My ship was no where in sight and I was sitting on some type of raft. The only thing with me was the sphere. I looked around again. The crystal on the sphere was no longer there. I was panicking. I had shown up on some mysterious raft with just a sphere and no crystal to guide me to Calypso. I let out a frustrated scream. Where was my ship and crystal? Most importantly, where was my Calypso? Right when I began to give up hope, the raft jolted. It began to move at a fast pace toward a white cloud. What was that? What was beyond the white cloud began to clear. I could see the faintest outline of palm trees and snow white sand. My heart began to beat faster and faster, picking up pace with every foot I got closer to the white cloud. After what seemed like years, I finally reached the cloud. I closed my eyes, listening to the wind and smelling the sweet tropical air. In the distance, I heard a woman singing with a voice as sweet as syrup. I smiled. I was finally here. Ogygia.

I sailed straight into the cloud until my raft hit a bump and stopped. I stepped off of the raft cautiously. The cloud cleared out of my way so I could finally see where I was. Yes, this was Ogygia.

"Hello?" Calypso's voice rang out through the trees. "Who is there?" I nearly fainted. I have waited so long just to hear Calypso's voice.

"Calypso!" I called, my heart thrumming faster than a hummingbird. I heard a gasp and the noise of feet running over rocks and leaves to get to me. I barely had time to compose myself when Calypso tackled me into a bear hug. I felt wet tears rolling down my back.

"Leo," Her voice came out quieter than a whisper but more powerful than a scream. "I missed you."

"Shhh," I soothed her. "No need to cry. I'm here. I've come to take you back." Her sobs echoed all around me.

"Leo," She gasped in between her sobs. "I have waited so long for someone to come for me."

"Well it looks like you won't have to wait any longer." I joked. She laughed. It sounded like a song played on a harp, each note as smooth as silk and sweet as sugar. When she finally released me from the hug, she grasped my hand.

"Let us go eat," She smiled. "Maybe some cider and stew?"

"Yes," I agreed. "Food would be nice."

=============================

"This is delicious." I said as I wolfed down my stew.

"So," Calypso questioned. "How did you manage to find me?" I froze. How did I manage to find her?

"I'm not entirely sure," I frowned, struggling to remember. "I was on my ship one moment and the next my head hit the deck and I woke up on a raft with my sphere." Calypso tilted her head in confusion.

"A god is probably responsible for this."

"One guess who."

"Aphrodite." We both said in unison. I blinked and the goddess herself was standing before us.

"You're right! After all, I just love love!" She said dreamily. I looked at Aphrodite, but I thought she still didn't hold a candle to my Calypso. Calypso was more natural and fresh like she hadn't tried too hard, but hard enough to look still look like a model.

"Uh... Thanks?" I said, unsure whether I should be angry or grateful. Calypso nodded.

"Yes, thank you Aphrodite. It was very kind of you to do so."

"Well," Aphrodite gushed. "I am the love goddess." And with that Aphrodite disappeared with a poof.

"That was... Interesting." I summed it up.

"Sometimes Aphrodite takes it upon herself to get involved in others romances." Calypso said with a sigh. "Now, where were we?"

"We were talking about how amazing I am." I joked. Calypso laughed.

"Not even close!" She giggled.

"Oh sorry, we were actually talking about how fabulous I am, not about how amazing I am." Calypso smiled.

"So Leo, what is the plan? How do we get back to... Well, where exactly are we trying to get back to?"

"Camp Half-Blood." I responded.

"Okay," Calypso prompted. "But how will we get there?" I scratched my head.

"What was the thing heroes had to say to leave this place?"

"Just say 'I want to leave Ogygia.'"

"Okay," I thought about our dilemma. "Hold hands with me. Then, we will both say 'I want to leave Ogygia' at the same time as me. Got it?" Tears began welling up in Calypso's eyes.

"Thank you for caring about me," She spoke as she held out her hand for me to take. "No hero ever has." I smiled, trying not to cry also. We locked eyes for a moment, and I knew it was time.

"Ready?" I asked. Calypso nodded her head.

"Ready."

"I want to leave Ogygia." We both said in unison as we held hands, watching over the water to see if the raft would come to take us to a place where we were free of worry, responsibility, and our pasts.

****************************************

I'M GONNA CRY *sobs* CALEO FOR LIFE!!
Hey btw thanks for the reads and votes! Love ya all!💗💗💗

💖💖B3💖💖