Weeks

Percy's POV

To be honest, Annabeth passing out scared me. I would rather face a horde of hellhounds, a army of Dracaena, or a fleet of eilidons. Annabeth was everything to me, and it was horrible just seeing her lying there, not knowing what was wrong or even if she would wake up. I turned over in my bed, staring at the clock sitting at my bedside table. Holy Hephaestus! It was almost eleven a.m! I was about to jump out of bed when I realized that I wasn't going to work today because I got to stay home with Annabeth. I got up anyway, thinking of going over to Annabeth's room to check on her.

"Hey sleepyhead." I said, opening the door just a sliver. She turned over, grumbling. I shut the door and climbed into bed.

"Morning." She greeted me, yawning. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body closer to mine.

"So we have all day." I prompted.

"Mhm." She agreed.

"To do whatever we'd like."

"Okay."

"With no one home."

"Percy, I feel like you are trying to tell me something."

"Just saying that we have the whole house to ourselves all day and we can do whatever we'd like." I reminded her. She sighed.

"I'm going to get some breakfast," She told me. "And we don't have the whole house to ourselves. Hazel and Frank are here too, remember?"

"Okay," I said, reaching out to her, picking her up in my arms. "Let's go get some breakfast."

"Percy!" She groaned. "Put me down!"

===========================

"Pancakes Annabeth?" Frank asked her, flipping another blue pancake.

"Sure." She responded, clutching her swollen stomach. Before I went to bed it was noticeable and just a bump, but now you couldn't look at her without noticing.

"I get it," Hazel said, referring to Annabeth's baby bump. "I'm getting one too."

"But it's so hard to move!" She complained.

"I can help!" I said, piping up. "I can carry you everywhere!" Annabeth glared at me.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Frank asked, plopping down on the couch next to Hazel and putting his arm around her.

"Want to watch a movie?" Hazel asked us.

"Sure." Annabeth responded. Frank and I nodded our heads.

"What movie?" Frank asked.

"Hercules!" Hazel said. "I've wanted to see it ever since Leo mentioned it."

"Hercules it is." I agreed.

==========================
We sat around the Tv on the plush massage love seats Leo made for the couples especially. The lights dimmed automatically and the 60 inch screen began to play the movie. Popcorn on pedestals rose up, steaming hot and ready to eat. I put my arm around Annabeth and my other hand on her stomach, rubbing it. I looked over at Frank and Hazel, who were feeding each other popcorn while cuddling. Suddenly, the credits ended and the movie began.

"Boo!" Annabeth shouted, throwing a kernel of popcorn at the screen. "Hercules' mother wasn't Hera!" I laughed.

"And Zeus isn't that nice!" I said, chiming in and throwing popcorn at the screen. Hazel and Frank began to do so also, commenting on the flaws in the story and throwing buttery missiles at the screen. We all began to giggle and throw popcorn around the room. Suddenly, I was hit in the eye with a handful of popcorn.

"Hazel!" I accused, throwing a handful back at her. Frank got back at me by pouring a bucket on Annabeth.

"Hey!" She laughed, and threw some more popcorn at Frank. All of us began to laugh. We were covered in sticky kernels of popcorn, and the ground was littered with them. I kissed Annabeth on the cheek and she giggled, pulling out pieces of popcorn out of her messy blond hair.

"Oh!" She groaned suddenly and sat on the floor, clutching her stomach. All of us stopped laughing and rushed over to her aid.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Just-ow- the baby kicking." She huffed painfully.

****************************************
Cute! All that popcorn is making me hungry! 🌽

💖💖B3💖💖