Operation

Annabeth's POV
Almost immediately, operation beds rolled into the room. Demigods began to help Hazel, Piper, and I onto the beds.

"P-Percy?" I stuttered, reaching out to his hand. He grabbed. "What-what's happening?" Percy pulled me back from the bed.

"I don't know. Apollo, what's happening?" Percy turned toward the god, but he was no longer standing there.

"No need to worry," A Apollo boy said. "We're just going to take out the babies."

"TAKE OUT THE BABY?!" Jason yelled, getting angry. He and Frank ran out of the room to go get Hazel and Piper so they couldn't be operated on. Suddenly, the door closed.

"Wait!" the boy said. "The children won't be harmed at all."

"Oh," said Frank, his face relaxing. "Does that mean I'm going to be a father tonight." The Apollo boy nodded.

"Now, Miss Chase, will you please get on the bed? It's time for your baby to come out!" He said urgently. I plopped down on the bed, now excited. I was going to be a mom. Percy began to grin, and tears shone through his eyes, but didn't fall onto his face.

"Ready wise girl?" He asked me. I nodded, and laid down. The Apollo boy pushed me out of the room and told the boys to come with me. I was rolled into a room that was split into three sections by curtains. The boy rolled me into one of the sections and left. Three nurses took his place and surrounded me. I looked up at the ceiling, where a bright light blinded me temporarily. Someone squeezed my hand and I looked at the source. Percy's sea green eyes were staring down at me.

"Will it hurt?" I asked him. He frowned.

"I hope not." He told me, his mouth curving into a frown. Percy looked over at a nurse. "Will it hurt?" He asked her. She looked confused, then realized he was talking about me.

"Well," She said cautiously. "It might-" She was interrupted by a yell from Piper.

"Push!" Piper's nurse commanded her.

"Percy," I said, going into a panic. "I don't want it to hurt." I told him.

"I'll be right here," He told me. "I won't let go of your hand."

============================
"Push!" My nurse screamed at me. Beads of sweat dripped down my face. I let out a scream.
Pain flared down my sides and onto my hips.

"You're doing great Annabeth, keep on going!" Percy told me. I grasped his hand harder and closed my eyes. Suddenly, the pain stopped as soon as it started.

"Congratulations." The nurse told me, handing Percy and I two bundles. I looked down at their tiny pink faces. Tears of joy welled up in my eyes. People began to file in the room. Even Clarisse was here.

"Oh my gods," Said Grover, his eyes brimming with tears. "You two are parents! It feels like just yesterday we were on a quest to retrieve Zeus's lightning bolt!" Clarisse grunted.

"Who are the godparents?" She asked.

"Grover and Clarisse, if you two don't mind, then would you be the godparents of these children?" I asked them. Percy nodded in agreement. I looked over at Percy. His eyes shone, and he was grinning happily.

"Really?" Clarisse said, beginning to choke up. My brother Malcom patted her on the back. Chris put his arm around her.

"I can't believe you two are parents!" said Juniper. Hazel and Piper entered the room.

"Oh my gods! How are your babies?" I asked them. They smiled.

"Fantastic! Jason and Frank are watching them. And guess what? Frank and Hazel's child is a shape-shifter!" Said Piper. Hazel laughed.

"It was a bit of a shock at first when I went from holding a baby to holding a kitten." said Hazel. I laughed.

"Do you think your kids will be able to breathe underwater and control water and stuff?" asked Piper. I groaned.

"I hope not," I teased. "I hate it when Percy splashes me when I'm reading at the beach." Percy grinned.

"That was on time!" He protested jokingly. I giggled.

"Can I hold one?" asked Grover. I handed him Charlie. Charlie began to wail. I was about to ask a nurse for a bottle when Grover pulled out his reed pipes and played a tune. Charlie fell fast asleep.

"Child sleeping tune," explained Grover. "Works every time." I looked around the room at the smiling faces of Percy and I's friends, thinking this couldn't get any better. Then Athena and Poseidon walked in.
***************************************
Cliffhanger! (as usual)

💖💖B3💖💖