Explainations

Annabeth's POV

All of us turned toward Leo, staring at him and waiting for a response. Leo shrugged uncomfortably.

"It seemed weird how all of you would become gods, and have your godly romances and whatever. But Calypso wasn't going to become a god, and I didn't want to be a god without her. I spent most of my life being the seventh wheel and the outcast, but finally I met Calypso and found someone. If I became a god, I would feel isolated again. I don't want that. I just want to be with my Calypso forever." Before he could continue or crack a joke, Calypso fly-tackled Leo.

"That's- that's- so sweet!" she stammered, hugging Leo tightly. Percy put his arm around me and pulled me closer as if to remind me that we to were going to be together forever.

"Aww!" said Hazel and Piper. The whole group began to choke up.

"Group hug!" said Piper, putting her arms around Calypso and Leo. The rest of us joined in, pulling each other close.

============================
"Does this mean I'll have to deal with all of you for eternity?" Leo joked as he held the door to our house open for all of us as we walked in.

"I think we'll be the ones dealing with you." Frank pointed out. Leo rolled his eyes.

"Please. You're lucky to spend the rest of eternity with super-sized mcshizzle."

"On a more important note, I am curious to know what it feels like to be a god?" asked Calypso.

"It just feels... stronger. Like I could run across the world and not even be tired. It also feels like I ate a bag of Percy's Mom's double espresso blue jelly beans." I said. Percy laughed.

"Exactly." said Percy.

"But do you like it?" Calypso asked again.

"I like it," said Piper, chiming in. "I mean, I can change my appearance however I want, I can eat as much nectar and ambrosia as possible, and I get to live forever! What more could I ask for?" We nodded in agreement.

"Maybe now that I have enough time I could renovate the house, make a few improvements on the architecture." I said, looking around the room. Percy rolled his eyes.

"Of course you are." Percy said, giving me an affectionate peck on the cheek. Piper elbowed Jason then yawned.

"I'm getting tired. I think I'm going to tuck the babies in and go to bed." Piper stood up then glared pointedly at Jason.

"Oh- er, yeah. I'm going to sleep too." Jason said, then awkwardly walked out of the room with Piper.

"Okay," Leo laughed. "That totally wasn't staged at all." he said sarcastically. Frank looked at his watch.

"I guess it is time to hit the sack. See you in the morning," Frank tapped his chin. "You know what? I'm going to try that teleporting thing gods do." and with that Frank popped out of the room. Hazel smiled.

"I'm taking the stairs." Hazel said, walking out.

"We should go to bed too," said Leo, taking Calypso's hand. "and since we haven't gotten around to building Calypso a room or buying another bed, then she can just share my bed!" said Leo, trying to hide his excitement.

"Guess that leaves the two of us." Percy said after they walked out of the room, his eyes twinkling mischievously. He stepped toward me and put his hands around my hips, pulling me into him so our thighs touched.

"Guess so." I said and put my hands around his neck. Percy leaned in, and began to move his lips against mine. His tongue began to push against my lips, and I let him enter. I tugged on his hair, moving his face even closer to mine. Suddenly, there was a loud thumping above our heads. I pulled away.

"Who do you think that is?" Percy asked.

"Piper's room is above this room," I giggled. "so it's Jason and Piper."

"That explains them acting weird," he said. "they were trying to get away from us!"

"At least now we have the room all to ourselves." I said seductively. Percy bit his lip.

"Right," said Percy, his sea-green eyes scaling my body hungrily. "But we also have the whole bedroom to ourselves so-" I looked down and saw his ginormous bulge.

"Say no more." I told him, grabbing his hand and leading him up to our bedroom.

***************************************
Btw, my Instagram account @oh_schist_ got hacked! I will tell you when I'm going to start a new one, but I just wanted to let you know!

💖💖B3💖💖