Parents

Annabeth's POV
"Seriously?" Leo exclaimed. "Coach Hedge would throw a fit if he was here!" Piper turned red.

"That's fantastic Piper!" Hazel patted Piper's shoulder. Piper smiled weakly. Jason put his arm around her and kissed her on the cheek.

"So what is everybody thinking of naming their baby, or in Percy and Annabeth's case, babies?" Calypso asked.

"We were thinking about April for a girl and Nico if it's a boy." Frank said, kissing Hazel on the nose.

"What about you guys?" I asked Piper and Jason.

"Max for a boy and Christine for a girl." Piper said. Jason began playing with a strand of Piper's hair.

"And you guys?" Piper asked us. I looked at Percy.

"Silena and Charlie." I whispered.

"Uh, they died in the second Titan war, right?" Leo asked. Percy nodded sadly.

"Anyway, thanks for helping us with the groceries. Percy and I have to go to the infirmary and then talk to Chiron." I said, breaking the awkward silence.

==========================
"The babies are healthy and happy!" Phoebe said. "Unfortunately, you're stomach is going to get bigger." I groaned.

"Great." I mumbled.

"You might want to start telling people before they find out the hard way," She suggested. "I suggest telling the Aphrodite cabin. They spread news the fastest."

"Thanks for the help Phoebe, but I think we'll just announce it at the camp fire tonight." Percy told her.

"Okay! Good luck, you two." She smiled and left the room.

"Come on seaweed brain, we need to talk to Chiron and Reyna. We haven't seen them in a while. And we need to talk to them about my schedule."

==========================
"Hey Chiron?" I called out.

"Yes my dear?" He asked.

"Will I still be teaching while I'm pregnant?" Chiron stroked his beard.

"Yes, but a lot less than usual." He responded. I smiled.

"Perfect," I said. "But do you mind doing me a favor?"

"Depends on the favor." Chiron responded.

"Can you announce that I'm pregnant tonight at the campfire?" I pleaded.

"Of course," Chiron said. "But are you sure it's a good idea?" I nodded.

"I want people to find out because I told them, not because I have a balloon stomach." I reasoned.

"Reasonable," He responded. "But how do you plan on telling your parents and Tyson?"

"Do you think we could borrow a few Drachmas for that?" Percy asked him. Chiron shrugged.

"I don't see why not."
============================
The air shimmered in front of us.

"Tyson!" Percy called.

"Brother!" Tyson turned around. He was busy crafting a sword in the forges.

"We have some big news." I told him. Tyson frowned.

"Good big news or bad big news?" He asked.

"Good big news." Percy responded. Tyson's smile returned.

"Tyson," I told him. "I'm pregnant!" Tyson dropped his sword in surprise and then reached out to try to hug us, forgetting we were just an Iris message.

"That is fantastic Annabeth! I will soon have lots of mini-brothers running around!" He gushed. Someone yelled in the background. "Sorry brother. I have to go."

"Okay buddy," Percy said. "See you later."

Once the connection broke, I threw another drachma into the rainbow.

"O goddess, accept my offering. Show me Sally Jackson, upper east side." I said. The air wove itself into a picture. Sally and Paul were sitting at a table laughing.

"Hey mom!" Percy yelled. Sally and Paul jumped, surprised.

"Hey there," Paul greeted us. "What's going on."

"Well," Percy began, grinning at me. "Annabeth's pregnant!" Sally almost fell out of her chair.

"That's fantastic!" Sally exclaimed. "I am so happy for you. Anyway, we have to go. Paul and I have a writing seminar."

"Okay, bye Mrs. Jackson." I told her.

"No need for that. You can call me Sally. You're Mrs. Jackson now." I smiled.

"Okay Mrs. Jack-er-Sally!" I told her. The IM broke up.

"Now my dad." I told Percy.

"Okay." He told me, squeezing my hand. I threw a Drachma into the rainbow and said the hymn.

"Hey dad." I said.

"Annabeth! Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"No Mr. Chase, nothing's wrong. Actually things are great. Annabeth is pregnant!" Percy told him.

"That's fantastic! Boy or girl?" He asked.

"We don't know yet. All we know is that we're having twins." I told him.

"Congrats, you two." My dad said. I smiled.

"Thanks dad. Anyways, we'll see you soon. Nice talking to you!" I told him, smiling.

"Okay, bye Annabeth and Percy!" He responded. I slashed through the connection.

"Now," I said, biting my lip in nervousness. "We have to tell Athena and Poseidon."

***************************************
How will Athena and Poseidon take it?

💖💖B3💖💖