•4•

"Wake up Hoseok~" his parents said as they shook him awake. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled up at them. "Good morning mother. Good morning father." His mother looked at him with such admiration.

"I'm so happy to have you as my son" she spoke cheerfully. His father only pat his head and motioned for him to get ready. "Don't be late, Hoseok" said Mrs Jung.

Hoseok only nodded and got up to get dressed. He loves his parents very much but they are very overprotective. They monitor who he hangs out with, where he goes after school, what foods he eats throughout the day, etc.

He's not allowed to go to parties or even stay out late. They say that those are just distractions and that he needs to focus on his schoolwork more than anything.

One thing he does love about them is that they're always willing to listen to him. He sometimes tells them about the boys he has crushes on. His mom always says to watch out because she doesn't want anyone to break his heart.

He currently did have a crush on someone and no, it was not Kim Taehyung.

It was Kim Seokjin.

He thought that he was great. He didn't praise him or talk about his wealth. All he did was be a good friend and he appreciated him for that reason.

He and Jin have been friends for three weeks now and those have been the best three weeks of his life. Jin brought him to a fast food restaurant for the first time, they went ice skating together, they attended an arts and crafts workshop, and spend lots of time working on their project.

Even though he hated school he got excited whenever he and Seokjin had to work on their model. He loved how smart Seokjin was and felt his heart increase a little every time he smiled at him.

Today was the day he decided to finally tell the older how he felt about him.

He nervously walked up to the elder who was holding his arms out for a hug. He hugged him tightly before letting go. "Hey hyung" he greeted. Jin pat his head. "What's up? You said you wanted to meet up because it was important."

Hoseok gulped. "W-well yeah..."

Jin's eyes widened once it was quiet for too long. "Don't tell me you got a girl pregnant!" He shouted. Hoseok gasped. "No! Ew! Just no! This has nothing to do with girls" he protested.

"Okay, then what is it?" The elder asked putting his arms behind his back and rocking on his heels. He was genuinely concerned now. "Just spill it already so I don't have to keep jumping to conclusions."

"Jin hyung, I like you."

Taehyung who just happened to be passing by at the moment heard these words escape Hoseok's lips and laughed. He laughed the most loud and obnoxious laugh that anyone could...laugh.

There was no way that Jin could ever like someone as disgusting as Hoseok.

Hoseok's gaze shot over to Taehyung who was staring at him. He just smiled at him and looked back at Jin, waiting for an answer to his confession.

"Hoseok, I like you too. Thank you for confessing first because I would have never been able to gather the courage to tell you how I feel about you."

Taehyung's jaw dropped. "What kind of lovey dovey crap is this?" He asked before running off. Jin waited for Taehyung to be completely gone from his sight before
kissing Hoseok's left cheek.

"I'll text you later" he said before also running off.

Hoseok let out a sigh of relief and put a fist into the air. "Yes!" He beamed.

***

"You mean to tell me that Hoseok and Jin are a thing now and you have a problem with that?" Jimin asked. Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. "Of course I have a problem with that!" He yelled.

"Why is that?"

"I honestly don't know. I think it's because I hate him so much that seeing him happy makes me unhappy"

"What kind of bullshit excuse is that?"

"Huh?"

"Never mind. I'm going to sleep and so should you." Jimin pulled the duvet over himself and the younger. "Be true to yourself" he muttered before drifting off into slumber. Taehyung huffed and kissed Jimin's head before falling asleep.

***

Like usual, Taehyung was telling Hoseok off for looking at him but this time his rage was even greater. "I wish you'd just go away! I can't wait for you to graduate so I don't have to see your face anymore!Why can't you just die?! We'd be better off without you around!"

"You're right"

Jimin quickly made his way over to Taehyung and slapped him. "You don't say those things to people!" He yelled. "What's wrong with you?!"

Taehyung stomped off.

"Are you okay, Hoseok? I don't know why he's being like this" Jimin said. Hoseok nodded. "I'm fine. I tend to enjoy when people make me feel like complete shit" he stated emotionlessly before going to his next class.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jimin asked himself.

***

A whole week went by and Hoseok hasn't shown up at school. All of his friends have been beating on Taehyung and calling him names because of this. They said it was his fault that Hoseok wasn't at school. Taehyung was currently limping to school when two boys stopped him.

"Are you okay?" One of them asked. Taehyung nodded and tried walking off but was stopped by the one with black hair. "We were planning on skipping school anyway but I guess we're taking you to the hospital" he said.

"There's no need for that" Taehyung defended. "Shut up and come with us. I'm Yoongi and that's Jungkook" the boy now known as Yoongi said. Taehyung repeatedly shook his head.

"You need medical attention. What if you broke a few bones" Jungkook said, trying to convince him to just go. Taehyung ignored him and continued walking but being the clumsy person he is tripped over a pebble and face planted on the concrete ground.

"Shit shit shit" Yoongi cursed. He rushed over to Taehyung to check on him. The younger boy was breathing but he was very unresponsive. "Crap."

___________________________
Special thanks to:

btsshipsshit
Clementinestella
Leila_Zuer

You guys are legit the best ❤️

I freaking love you guys.