•24•

After a drive that seemed way longer than it actually was, the two arrived at the Jung residence. There was a giant mansion with beautiful scenery, a house that you thought was only shown in movies.  Taehyung looked at Hoseok nervously but the elder gave him a reassuring smile. "It'll be fine, Tae. I promise" Hoseok told him. Taehyung, however, was not convinced that it would 'be fine'. His parents were rich and could easily take him out without anyone knowing. The thought of it scared him.

"Do I look okay? Is my hair too wild? Oh no my sweater has a rip in it" Taehyung panicked. Hoseok's eyes widened. Taehyung never freaked out around him like that. Seeing it made him uneasy. "Hey, look at me" Hoseok demanded.

Once he got the younger's attention, he placed his hand on his cheek before leaving a chaste kiss on the younger's lips then pulling away. "If I'm able to love you even after everything we've been through then I'm sure that my parents will love you. You're an amazing boyfriend and I know that they will see that."

Flustered, Taehyung opened the car door then quickly got out. "Dammit hyung, stop being so cute. How am I supposed to be serious with you looking at me like that?" he whined while walking toward the big gate with a security lock on it. Hoseok snickered to himself when he saw Taehyung's reddened face. "Wait for me!" he exclaimed as he got out of the car and also walked in the direction of his house. "Open it."

"How?"

"It's unlocked already just push it open"

"Oh." Taehyung looked and saw that the gate indeed was already opened. He was really out of it. "If your parents are the kind of rich people who casually have swords hanging on the wall, I am leaving" he stated. "If you try and leave I'll tell my father that we-"

"Went on a date! Of course! That's what couples do!" Taehyung shouted, cutting the latter off. Hoseok shook his head and pushed the gate open himself. "You're annoying"  he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

The two made their way over to the front door hand in hand. Hoseok wasn't sure why he was feeling so confident about Taehyung meeting his parents but something inside of him said that it was the perfect time to do it.

Hoseok entered in a code before opening the door and ushering Taehyung inside. "Eomma! Appa! I'm home and I brought a guest with me!" Hoseok shouted from downstairs. Suddenly a short young woman appeared from around the corner.

"AHH HOSEOK WHY DID YOU BRING THAT GUY HERE?! YOU'RE CHEATING ON SEOKJIN AGAIN HUH??!" shouted a familiar high pitched voice

"Jiwon! You're always involved in my business!" Hoseok yelled back. "And if you must know, I broke up with Seokjin months ago!"

"EH?! YOU BROKE UP WITH SEOKJIN?!" exclaimed another familiar voice. Hoseok mentally cringed before looking over his shoulder only to see his mother standing with her arms crossed. "Um... Eomma.. hello.." he awkwardly greeted. Mrs. Jung furrowed her brows at him. "How could you Hoseok? I really liked you and that Seokjin boy together. You guys were so compatible for each other. He really loved you.."

"Eomma.."

Hoseok looked at Taehyung to make sure that he was okay and he was indeed, not okay. Hoseok could tell that Taehyung was getting upset just from the mention of Seokjin. Honestly, Hoseok didn't want his mother to bring him up either.