•21•

"Taehyung, I am not your friend anymore. You left me alone with Yoongi and Jungkook. I could've died! I couldn't have been more embarrassed. It was awful!!" Jimin complained. Taehyung only smirked while patting his best friend's head.

"But the good thing is that I got a kiss. I don't know what to do now though. Does this mean that we're dating? I mean, after Jungkook hugged us I made a run for it"

"Pabo"

Jimin's eyes widened and he playfully hit Taehyung. "Calling me a pabo isn't going to help. I need your advice"

Taehyung tapped his chin as he thought of a way to help the shorter boy. After minutes of extreme brainstorming he finally said:

"Go on a date with both of them–on different days of course–and whoever you enjoy spending time with more, date them"

"But I don't even know if Jungkook likes me. I sort of feel like he doesn't.."

Taehyung sighed and mentally face palmed. "You always leave the important stuff out.." he started. He cleared his throat before speaking again. "...how about I ask him if he likes you. If not, you know what to do."

There was a long moment of silence. Jimin could see himself in tears because Jungkook didn't like him. Even if things would be easier he'd still be hurt knowing that he would've gotten rejected by him.

Liking two people at the same time was absolutely complicated.

***

Hoseok was currently walking home from school alone. Taehyung was hanging out with Jimin to discuss their "plans" and Hoseok had no other friends so he had no one else to walk with. He regretted telling his driver not to pick him up. Not only did he have to walk all the way home but his phone was dead.

To try and get his mind off of things he began humming to himself. As time went on he got more and more into it. His humming turned into singing.

Sadly his party was ruined.

His bullies saw him alone and thought of it as an opportunity to get him back for letting Taehyung beat them up. Even if Hoseok didn't do anything to them they felt as if it was his fault. They also missed using him as a punching bag.

The tallest one ran over to him and pushed him over with much force, knocking him over. Hoseok broke his fall using his arm but it still hurt. He looked up, fear apparent in his eyes. "I'll give you anything you want. Just don't hurt me please" he whimpered.

The shorter one with ombré hair laughed and grabbed Hoseok by his shirt. "You're so weak. Did you really think we would let you get away with what you did to us?!" He yelled. He punched Hoseok in the stomach making him hunch over.

"You're such a little bitch! Fight back!" The tall one yelled. All three of them proceeded to inflict pain into Hoseok. Without any form of mercy they punched him, kicked him, repeatedly threw him down, and insulted him in every way possible.

When they were done they just left him there, his face bloody and his whole body sore and covered in bruises. Hoseok couldn't do anything but smile. He kept a smile on his face even through all the pain he was in.

"Taehyung, please don't hate me like them"

***