•12•

It was now the next day and Taehyung sluggishly walked into school. He overall felt blah. His head was killing him since he stayed up all night talking to Jimin. But he'd do anything for him.

"TAEHYUNGIE!!"

Jimin came sprinting over to him and engulfed him in a hug. "I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep" he said. Taehyung rubbed his back. "Nah, it's fine. How have you been? You haven't come over in days. Is everything alright?"

The short boy nodded. "Yes I've been great actually. What about- Tae, why are you crying. Did I hug you too hard?"

"I-I gotta go"

"Why?" Jimin asked. He looked in the direction that Taehyung was looking in and he saw the reason for his sudden sadness. "Oh."

He saw Hoseok and Seokjin standing by the lockers talking to each other with big smiles on their faces. "Maybe they just made up" Jimin commented.

Then it happened.

Hoseok and Seokjin kissed right then and there. Taehyung stared at them with widened eyes before running out of the school in tears. "Come back Tae!" Jimin said going after him.

Once he caught up to him he grabbed his arm and made him face him. "What's this all about? I thought you didn't like Hoseok. What happened?"

"I do! I do like him!"

"You don't hate him?"

"No..."

"Did you ever hate him"

"Well yes... maybe... okay no"

"I knew it. You're a fucking idiot"

"I know"

Taehyung was a hot mess (A/N: hehe get it? Cause he's hot? Heh..yeah I'll just excuse myself now) and not because it was a bit warm out. His cheeks had dried tears on them, his eyes were puffy, his hair was disheveled, and he was hiccuping a whole lot.

"I hate to make you feel even worse but to tell the truth this is your fault. And if I was Hoseok I wouldn't like you either. You're a jerk"

"Jimin.."

"I'm only being honest. And besides, it's not his fault that you don't know how to express yourself. You're too shallow"

"Hyung.."

Jimin grabbed his hand and pulled him back toward the school. "Come on Tae. Lighten up. You have me, right? Am I not good enough?" Taehyung stopped walking and kissed his temple.

"Of course you're good enough. You're actually better than good but-"

"I understand. It's not the same thing"

"Y-yeah"

"How about I buy you some ice cream before we go back? There's still a few minutes until class starts"

Taehyung quickly nodded. "You're really the best, Jiminie."

***