•13•

A/N: I have an obsession with this song/album so yeah..
_________________________

It was now the next day and it was the end of the school day. Taehyung slowly made his way to Hoseok who finally didn't have his boyfriend attached to his hip. "Be cool, stay calm" he repeated in his head as he got closer to him.

His heartbeat quickened and his palms got sweaty. Before he knew it, he was standing in front of his childhood crush. "U-uh hey Hoseok. I kinda really need to um tell you something.."

Hoseok motioned for him to continue.

"Um, before I start I'd like to say that I'm really sorry about what I did to you. I know that what I did was wrong and I really regret my decisions. Other than that I would like to say that-"

"No"

"Pardon?"

"I'm can't accept your confession, Taehyung. You know that I'm dating Seokjin and that you and I are just too different. I mean, you're in a lower grade, you're immature, and you don't know how to treat people. I really liked you at first but I now see what kind of person you really are. I don't like meanies"

Taehyung frowned. "I'm not mean" he said. Hoseok nodded. "You're right. You are very mean to be exact." "I'm not.." Hoseok started walking off but Taehyung grabbed his hand. "Please Hoseok. Can't we just be friends at least?"

"I don't want to be your friend."

With that, Hoseok walked off and went into his limo. Jimin who witnessed everything ran to his best friend's side to comfort him during a time of need. "He rejected me Jimin. I told you he would be harsh. He hates me"

Jimin put a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry about what happened but sulking won't change anything. Instead of going home how about we go somewhere" he suggested. Taehyung shook his head.

"Thank you but I'm really up for anything right now. I just want to go home and sleep for the rest of my life"

"How about no." Jimin let go of him and motioned for the younger to get on his back. Not wanting to argue, Taehyung just hopped on and the two made their way home in a comfortable silence.

"I hate you for breaking my heart for the second time"

***
Weeks later Taehyung still wasn't over his rejection. Up until then he's had trouble falling asleep. Every night he stayed up staring at the ceiling thinking about all the wrongs he's done until he eventually got tired enough to fall asleep.

This night was different.

There was someone ringing the doorbell late at night and they would not stop. Finally getting fed up he lazily made his way downstairs. Once he got to the door he opened it and was greeted by Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi.

"What the hell are you guys doing ringing my doorbell at this time??" He asked with quite an attitude. Yoongi grabbed his wrist and pulled him in the direction of what they discovered. Not even five minutes later Taehyung saw it.

Hoseok and Seokjin were arguing in front of a house. Supposedly Seokjin's home? They all took cover behind a car and watched the scene before them.