•22•

It was now the next day and even though Hoseok continued to beg the younger not to go on a rampage and attack his bullies, Taehyung wouldn't listen. He strictly said that whether people were watching or not he was going to confront them.

"Taehyung you don't have to do this" Hoseok said, trying to reason with him. He held onto his arm and tried to pull him in the other direction but Taehyung was too strong.

"What happened to you not stopping me and letting me 'do what I had to do'? Let go"

"You're going to get in trouble! And when you're angry you have no control over your actions. A-and if you go over there they'll know that it's my fault and really be after me"

"Then I won't leave you alone"

"You said that last time and look what happened to me"

Taehyung breathed in then let out a long sigh. He wasn't very pleased with his boyfriend's interference. "Hyung, just stay out of it" he said sternly. Hoseok only shook his head and tightened his grip on the latter's arm.

The two continued to walk down the hall, hundreds of eyes drawn to them.

"Tae, everyone is staring. Stop resisting and just come with me"

Before Taehyung could respond to the elder he spotted the bullies all together in a circle that included other people whom they were engrossed in a conversation with.

Seeing this as an advantage, Taehyung slipped out of Hoseok's grip and ran through the group of students in the hall and over to the one with ombré hair. He grabbed him by his collar then he slammed him into the lockers and proceeded to punch him.

"Don't you ever lay another finger on Hoseok! I'll fucking kill you!" He screamed. The giant one out of the group of bullies quickly rushed over to try and get Taehyung off of him but nothing he did worked.

Actually, it backfired and he started getting attacked as well.

Taehyung let go of the boy he just pulverized and grabbed onto the one who was behind him.  He wrapped his arms around his neck and cut off any air possible. "L-let go" the tall boy struggled. Taehyung laughed in his face.

"Look at you. You're not strong at all. None of you are. You can't even fight on your own. You think nothing by will happen to you when you're together, right?! Well you're mistaken! I'll kill each of you one by one if I have to!"

"I-I c-can't br-"

Taehyung dug his nails into his neck before throwing him down. "You're lucky that Hoseok is coming because otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to rip your-"

"Taehyung stop it!" Hoseok cried out. Just like the younger said, he came rushing over to him. Right before Hoseok could reach him the security guards grabbed Taehyung and handcuffed him.

"Taehyung!"

The younger turned around and gave Hoseok a reassuring smile. 'It's gonna be okay' he mouthed. Hoseok bit his bottom lip out of anxiousness.

"Why didn't you just listen to me?"

***