•6•

"I'm telling the truth Jiminie. Hoseok is going full Sasuke Uchiha on us" Taehyung ranted. Jimin sighed as he had to sit through another one of Taehyung's 'Jung Hoseok Rant Sessions'. "What the hell do you even mean by that?" He asked.

"Hoseok is turning emo! And I'm his next target. He's gonna kill me just like Sasuke killed Itachi"

"Serves you well. First you were the one threatening to kill him"

"I still want to. I just didn't fully think my plan through. You know, Operation: Murder Hoseok Without Getting Caught is quite a hassle"

Jimin mentally face palmed and put his ear plugs in his ears. "Annoying."

***
It was the next day and Hoseok was hanging out with his boyfriend Seokjin. During their lunch break, they set up a picnic blanket on the grass. Seokjin lied down on his back and Hoseok rested his head on his chest, being fed foods that surpassed the food pyramid.

Hoseok was enjoying himself so much that he forgot all about the no smiling thing and smiled the brightest, most beautiful smile ever causing Seokjin to have a miniature heart attack.

"You're so adorable Hoseok" he cooed as he squished Hoseok's cheeks. The younger blushed and looked down. "I'm not.." he said bashfully. Seokjin only hugged him, being his normal affectionate self.

Although, he didn't know if he genuinely liked Hoseok or just found him cute. Seokjin really liked Hoseok as a person but in a romantic way he wasn't sure. You see, there just felt like there was something missing

Or maybe he was being delusional?

Either way he wasn't sure if their relationship would last very long but he did want to find a way to make it work. Hoseok was the first person he became friends with after all.

"Jin hyung, something on your mind?"

Seokjin jumped due to Hoseok's voice breaking the silence. "Not really. I just really love nature ya' know?"

"I can tell. We're having a picnic rather than eating out"

"Are you saying that you don't like my cooking? I worked hard preparing this. Ungrateful child-"

"I didn't say that! I love your cooking. It's really the best of the best"

"Okay."

'Coincidentally' a certain person named Kim Taehyung was waking by and had to come and interrupt their moment for the second time. "Look at this Jimin! They're having a picnic. How pathetic. Why doesn't Hoseok take his money and treat his boyfriend to a fancy restaurant instead of a blanket on the school property?"

Once Jimin made it over to Taehyung he kicked him and grabbed him by the ear. "I'm going to kill you" he whispered before dragging him away.

Once the two were away from Hoseok and Seokjin, Jimin let go if him. "What is your problem?! Just let Hoseok be! He didn't do anything to you so just leave him alone! Best friend or not, I will not sit here and let someone bully another student. It's wrong"

"Who's side are you even on?"

"The side that isn't a complete jerk"