•10•

After five whole minutes of teaching himself how to make his respiratory system work, Hoseok made his way upstairs. As he was about to walk into his room, One of his maids stopped him.

"Where have you been? Your parents have been worried sick. Don't tell me that you were with that boy the whole time" she said. Hoseok gulped.

"I was just at a friends house"

"What friend?"

"Um..."

"BUSTED. You were at that boy's house cheating on Seokjin. I expected much better from you Hoseok. What happened?"

Hoseok cringed from hearing that. He was trying to get over the fact that his crush dumped him but she brought him up again. "Jiwon, I didnt cheat on Seokjin." She made a confused expression.

"I saw you kiss that guy and I'm pretty sure that he gave you those flowers but whatever. I'm still telling your parents"

"NO! Please don't do that. I swear that I'm not cheating on him. It's not cheating if we're not dating..."

"YOU BROKE UP??!"

"Shhhhh.. And yes we did. But I really don't want my parents to know so please don't tell them. I know that they'll hold a grudge against him and I don't want that"

"I understand. I promise not to say a word"

Hoseok let out a sigh of relief and walked into his room and face planted onto his bed. His thoughts found their way back to the feeling of Taehyung's lips on his. This was the second time he kissed was kissed by him but it felt different. That's why he acted way worse than he did before.

Was he starting to catch feelings for the junior?

"Maybe I do like him a little"

***

"Hold on. You're telling me that you kissed Jung freaking Hoseok twice yet you still claim that you hate him? Should I call the psycho ward or what?" Jimin teased. Taehyung playfully pushed him. "Be quiet Jimin. I don't like Hoseok. It's just that he looked really cute at the moment and... oh." Jimin started doing his victory dance.

"YES BITCHES! MY BEST FRIEND IS A TSUNDERE!! I KNEW IT!"

"Shut up and stop body rolling before I body roll on you"

"You know, I actually wouldn't mind"

"And you say that I need help. Anyway, I don't like him. I just find him attractive. You know, like how I find you attractive but don't look at you in that way"

Jimin ran his hands through his hair. "That's quite a bad comparison. I'm Park Jimin. Everyone finds me attractive. I'm just that charming" he said quite boastfully.

"Shut up Jiminie. You're not even getting the point of me saying all this. I'm trying to explain to you that no feelings were involved when I kissed him" the younger told him.

Jimin only laughed. "You're so dense"

"How?"