•15•

It was lunchtime and Jimin was silently enjoying their food. Usually he'd talk to Taehyung but he was too busy staring at Hoseok who was at a different table with his own group of 'friends'.

"Taehyung, I doubt Hoseok is going to want you with drool on the side of your mouth" Jimin commented with a smirk on his face. Taehyung quickly snapped back into reality and wiped the side of his mouth. "I wasn't drooling."

"I know you weren't. But you haven't touched your food and it's already been twenty minutes. You literally went from 'Hoseok, I hate you' to 'Hoseok, have my babies' in a matter of weeks. You have officially lost it"

"You've taken it too far"

"You thought it"

"No I didn't"

Jimin sighed and got up. "While you do that I'm gonna go to Yoongi hyung's table. You're free to join us" he said. Taehyung motioned for him to go. "You go have fun. I'll be here if you need me." With that Jimin left to the other table.

"He's such a work of art" Taehyung thought. "And he still has those high cheekbones." He continued to admire his hyung until a head finally turned in his direction. Hoseok's eyes met his and he smiled before waving.

Taehyung got flustered and quickly waved back before looking away. He was internally freaking out. The more he liked Hoseok the more nervous he became around him. His heart raced, his palms got sweaty, and the butterflies in his stomach got more intense.

He definitely fell for him again and he wasn't denying it. At least around Jimin he wasn't. All he'd talk about was Hoseok and how beautiful the senior was. He'd go on about how Hoseok switched his bangs to the other side or wore his hair up or how a shirt complimented his eyes.

Jimin kind of got annoyed after a while but nevertheless was happy to see his best friend in such a cheerful state. Taehyung has never been so elated in all of his fifteen years of living.

"Hello, earth to Taehyung" Hoseok said, waving his hand in front of him. The younger's whole face turned red causing him to quickly look away. "Hi hyung. You scared me" he said awkwardly. Hoseok laughed and pat his head.

"Sorry about that. I just came over to give you some company since you seem to be sitting here alone"

Taehyung smiled sheepishly. "U-um, thanks. I wasn't really lonely though. You can go back with your friends if you want" he responded. Hoseok thought for a while before shrugging. "Meh. I'd rather sit with you. You're calmer these days"

"No, I'm just nervous"

"I really like this new side of you. Your personality fits your looks now; cute but dangerous. It's a perfect mixture and-"

"I hate to cut you off but I really needed to tell you that you look amazing today"

Hoseok's eyes widened and he became bashful. He played with the bracelet on his arm as he thanked the younger. Now they were both blushing like crazy and couldn't even look at each other.

Everyone who witnessed this was thinking the same thing:

'Just date already.'