•8•

The two stared at each other for a while until Hoseok  broke the silence. "Why are you so nice to me even though you say that you hate me? Your actions contradict your words" he said. Taehyung shrugged.

"It's not that I like you. It's just that my heart isn't made of stone"

"So you're saying that the only reason you're being nice to me is because you're a kind person"

"Correct"

"Hm." Hoseok looked down at his hands. "May I have the hot chocolate now?" He asked shyly. Taehyung got the mug off of the dresser and handed it to him.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

They sat in an awkward silence until Hoseok finished his hot chocolate. "You were right. This did make me feel a lot better." He put mug on the floor next to the bed and sat back down, closer to Taehyung. He then grabbed his hand and put it up to his hair.

"C-can you continue? It felt really nice"

"You were awake?"

"I'm sorry. It's just that I was very comfortable like that. You can hit me you if you're displeased with me" Hoseok apologized. Taehyung shook his head. "No, it's fine. I'm not mad or anything. And don't say it like that!"

"What do you mean?"

"That sounded really kinky"

"What does kinky mean?"

Taehyung lightly pushed Hoseok. "Stop joking around." Hoseok's eyes widened. "I-I'm not. I really don't know what that means" he defended. Taehyung sighed. "Kinky basically means sexual."

Hoseok's cheeks grew red. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I didn't-"

"Stop apologizing already"

"Okay"

Taehyung felt weird inside again. He couldn't understand why he got like this when he was around Hoseok. Ignoring the feeling, he pulled Hoseok closer to him and ran his hands through his hair.

The elder snuggled into his side and closed his eyes.

"Don't take this the wrong way but I really like the feeling of your hair. And you have a nice face" Taehyung told him. Hoseok let out a small giggle. "I don't think so but thanks."

"What do you mean? You're perfect"

"No I'm not. I'm nowhere near perfect. My boyfriend broke up with me because I wasn't good enough, my parents don't think that I can handle anything on my own, I don't have any real friends, I'm not in control over my own life, I'm not good looking at all, and I definitely am not rich. My parents don't even trust me with their credit card. The only reason they-"

Taehyung pushed Hoseok away, making him land on the floor.

JUST SHUT UP! STOP BEING IN DENIAL! EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU! YOU'RE RICH AND LIVE THE PERFECT LIFE! BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU AND GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT! HOW STUCK UP ARE YOU??! ARE YOU ACTUALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT??"