•9•

It was now the next day (more specifically Friday) and Taehyung and Hoseok did not sleep at all. They stayed up all night talking about random things and cuddling while sharing a pack of Oreos. At 6:30 am, they were still talking and cuddling. They were just all out of Oreos.

"Taehyung, don't you think that we should get some sleep now?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung yawned. "No. I'm not the slightest bit tired. I'm fully energized." Hoseok sighed. "Well I'll talk to you later" he said, sitting up.

"Where are you going?" Asked the younger. "Home" Hoseok responded, a yawn following after. Taehyung pouted. "I don't want you to leave~" he whined.

"I have to. I need to get ready for school. I usually leave my house around 7:30"

"But Hoseok~"

"We go to the same school. I can talk to you there"

"But what will your friends think?"

"Pfft. What friends?"

Taehyung got out of bed and grabbed Hoseok's hand. "We don't have to go to school" he said. Hoseok gave him a look of disbelief. "You may not have to but I have to. I already missed a lot of days." Taehyung tugged on his arm.

"Come on, just one more day. Pleeeease?"

Hoseok sighed. "Alright." Taehyung began cheering. "We're going to have so much fun today!"

***
The two were at a diner eating breakfast when Hoseok's bullies walked inside.  They glared at Hoseok but quickly made their way to a table when Taehyung threatened them with his eyes.

"Don't worry about those jerks. I'll make sure that they don't lay another finger on you. I'll break every bone in their body if I have to" Taehyung told him. Hoseok didn't say anything. He knew that they'd just get him when Taehyung wasn't around.

"Can we leave?"

"Absolutely not. You shouldn't let those guys ruin your day"

"But they're gonna be mad. Let's just go before they get even more upset. I don't-"

Taehyung stood up out of his chair and went over to those bullies. Hoseok had no clue what they were saying to each other but the next thing he saw was Taehyung throwing punches all of his bullies on the floor wailing.

The same Taehyung who got bullied by his 'friends' just managed to beat up four guys. How does that even work?

After all of the commotion, they ended up getting kicked out. "You see? Violence is never the answer" Hoseok said. Suddenly Taehyung's nose began bleeding. "I'm bleeding" he stated.

Hoseok pulled him into another restaurant that was across the street and hurried into the bathroom. He got a few paper towels and handed them to Taehyung. "Here."

"You're not gonna do it for me? I see how it is. After all I've done for you"

"I'll do it" Hoseok groaned, snatching them away. He began wiping the younger's nose and didn't stop until all the blood was gone. "Thanks Hoseok" Taehyung said. "It was really no problem at all" Hoseok replied as he threw the tissues away.