•17•

Taehyung's mom had just gotten home from work and she headed upstairs. She peeked into Taehyung's room and saw him and Hoseok sleeping. She already knew what happened but would wait until the morning to kill her son.

"So my son just had sex with the boy he 'hates' huh? What is wrong with him?"

***

It was now the morning and both boys were waken up by Mrs. Kim yelling in their ears. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looked up at his mom with widened eyes. "U-uh mom, how's it going?"

She glared at him and Hoseok. "Both of you go clean up and get dressed. We'll talk about this later." After saying that she left and closed the door.

Hoseok felt so exposed. Even though he had a blanket on he felt as if she had x-ray vision and could see everything. "I'm gonna get arrested. Ah, what am I going to do?! You're underage!"

"Hyung, it's only illegal if you're over eighteen. You're still seventeen so it's okay." Hoseok let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness." Taehyung grabbed his hand before getting up and pulling him to the bathroom. He was so glad that it was connected to his room.

"Um, you can shower first" he told Hoseok, The elder shook his head. "Can't we just shower together? We already saw each other naked"

"Hoseok..."

"I just want to hurry up. I still need to go home and change"

"How does that concern me?"

"Aren't you walking with me"

"I doubt my mom will let me go anywhere with you after this" Taehyung sighed. He turned the water on and adjusted it to the right temperature before stepping under the shower. Hoseok joined after and felt quite satisfied once the warmth of the water hit his back.

"Can you promise me something?" Taehyung asked out of the blue. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "It depends on what I'm promising" he replied.

"Promise me that from now on we won't cross anymore boundaries. I just feel so guilty about everything"

"Why?"

"What we did last night is meant for people who love each other. I mean it was my first time and I really wanted it to be with my first and last love. I know I wanted it last night but I just feel so impure. I wish it would've happened on a different occasion I guess"

"With someone else?"

"Well..."

Hoseok frowned. "I understand. I kind of regret it too. I don't know what I was thinking. I shouldn't have asked you to do those things to me in the first place. It was wrong and I'm sincerely sorry."

Taehyung looked at Hoseok but the elder looked down feeling shameful of his actions. "Hobi," he caressed his cheek with his thumb and lifted his head up. "It was the both of our wrong doing. Don't take it all out on yourself because I'm just as guilty as you are."

Hoseok never could understand how Taehyung made him feel so much better just by saying nice words. The younger was the most kind-hearted person ever when he wasn't being mean.