•16•

Taehyung was sitting on his bed finishing up his homework when Hoseok jumped onto his lap with something in his hand. "You have nail polish?! Can I paint my nails?" He asked. Taehyung once again got embarrassed by his hyung.

"U-uh.. I guess"

No one knew that he painted his nails except for Jimin. Hoseok was literally finding out things that it took Jimin years to figure out and Taehyung wasn't exactly happy about the whole situation.

"Hooray! Can you paint them for me?"

"That's not a good idea. If people see you with painted nails at school they'll-"

"I don't care what they say. All that matters is that I'll like them and that you're the one who did them for me"

Taehyung found it extremely hard to say no to such an adorable human being. Hoseok was like a cute little kid who appreciated everything that the world had in store. He's never met someone like him before. He truly was one of a kind.

"Okay, I'll paint them for you"

"Thanks Tae! You're the best!"

"No, you are"

Taehyung gave Hoseok a small smile before taking the polish from his hands and opening it. It was a pretty pale blue color which would definitely look nice on the elder. Well everything looked good on Hoseok to him.

"Give me your hand" Taehyung said as he twisted the cap off of the polish. Hoseok moved his hand as his directed. "You move fast Taehyung. You're already proposing to me?"

"Huh? I don't get it"

"Nothing. Just start painting"

"Rude"

Taehyung began painting his nails and while he was doing so Hoseok had the biggest smile on his face. Taehyung literally did whatever he asked him. The only person he liked treating him this well was Taehyung. He just thought the younger was so cute and seeing him drop his tough act was even cuter.

"The polish is a bit cold" he commented. Taehyung let out an aggravated sigh. "Please stop moving around so much. I can't work well like this."

"Sorry"

After minutes of painting all of Hoseok's nails he was finally done. Somehow it made Hoseok look fabulous. "Thank you Tae! I love it!" Hoseok exclaimed. Taehyung pecked his cheek then brought his hand to his lips before kissing it.

"I love you"

"Tae.."

"Like I said before, you don't have to say anything. I just wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't forget"

"You might feel different after tonight"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see once my nails are finished drying. For now you can just finish your homework"

"Okay..."

***

After another hour Taehyung finally finished up his homework. Well it should've only took him ten minutes but Hoseok was too much of a distraction. "Since I'm done with my work you can finally tell me what you meant."