1. Who-...are you?

''Hello hello hello! Let's work together.''

You snapped out of your thoughts to turn your head towards the owner of the voice. You found yourself staring at the boy who instantly pulled a chair next to your desk, with a bright smile on his face. You blinked twice in confusion before mumbling something below a whisper he couldn't hear.

''Wait...are you mute by any chance? Can you speak?'' He teased, without giving you time to respond.

The thought suddenly crossed your mind. The boy was the new student at your school. You probably were spacing out again when he took his time to present himself in front of the class a few weeks ago.

Looking around you, it took you a while to realize that the teacher ordered everyone to work in teams. Most of the time you worked alone, because of your concentration that was better than when you worked with someone else. It was a surprise to see the guy trying to approach you so quickly. Especially due to the fact that you weren't quite good at socializing with anyone, especially with boys. Presuming he was forced to come work with you,you didn't bother to ask any further.

''Hello~'' the boy said, waving his hand in front of your face, waking you up from your thoughts as you realized you were blankly staring at him for the past few minutes without saying anything.

''Oh! Y-yea sorry I um- I spaced out for a moment'' You rushed to say something, taken aback by this sudden action.

''Whoa~ You can actually speak! I'm impressed I love talking-people let's get along!'' He teased you, faking the huge excitement that you thought was over exaggerated. He is seriously getting on my nerves right now. You thought to yourself as you sighed.

''Please don't hit me, I didn't want to make you mad at this point'' he said,putting all his attention on the ruler that you unknowingly held in your hand.

''Are you kidding me?!'' you replied, annoyed by his statement ''I'm not a sadist!'' you breathed out while letting the ruler slap the desk as you crossed your arms on your chest, leaning on the back of your chair and looking at the boy, who slightly jumped at the sound of the ruler meeting the wooden surface of the table. His forearms were in the air as he took it by surprise.

''I can see that'' he ironically said, still looking at the ruler, then turned his gaze to look at you ''Are you always so violent?'' he gave a complicated expression, his thumb and index holding his chin.

''Are you always so loud??'' You snapped back at him

''Alright My question has been answered'' he spoke sarcastically as you rolled your eyes.

''I guess someone didn't get all her hours of sleep last night, referring to the fact that you were spacing out for more than the half of the lesson'' he smirked, resting his chin on his fist, leaning forward to look up at you.

''Were you watching me??'' you whined in disbelief.

''I'm not a creep, I'm just very observative'' he clarified.

You then glared at him in silence. Boy, if stares could kill...

''Damn you're silent'' he kept on going '' just as my friend Mark. Should I introduce you to him and organize a date for the two of you?'' He thought for a moment before continuing '' Nah~ it's gonna be so silent that it won't be considered a date anymo-''

''Who-''You cut him off, tired of his nonsense as you tried to remain calm''-are you?''

His eyebrows highly jumped. Surprised of you asking such a question like it was the most obvious thing on earth.

''I'm...your classmate?''

To your surprise, he rose from his seat without a warning.

''Jackson Wang'' he simply added as he extended his arm, expecting you to shake his hand.

Your eyes moved in deep confusion from his face, to his hand, then back to his face.

He kept looking at your confused form, urging you to shake his hand.

''Are you mute again? Well- I mean I get the fact that I'm so attractive that I'm even taking your breath away but-'' he stopped as he chuckled, seeing you rolling your eyes before him in annoyance.

He stood still as he became impatient.

''I won't leave till you shake my hand'' he pressured you.

''Tsk...so persistent''

''Don't ''Tsk'' me.....please''

You hesitantly pulled your hand in front to shake his, wanting him to leave you alone as soon as possible, as he hurriedly shook yours before you realizing it.

''Nice to meet you Y/N'' he smirked, seeing your expression change as your eyes widened. Confused at the fact that he, somehow already knew your name.

''How did you-''

''I'm your classmate dummy'' he said, poking your forehead ''of course I know your name.

You face palmed yourself, feeling dumb for asking such an obvious question.

Before you could say or do anything else, he rushed out of the classroom,catching up to his friends when the dismissing bell rang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author's Note*

Welcome to my story young readers. This is actually my first time writing something on here. English isn't my first language, so I'm sorry if there's any grammatical mistakes that bother you. Just let me know in the comments and share your thoughts with me about this fanfiction ^^~

Invisible (Jackson Wang X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें