26. Bad-Timing

Everyone was woken up by a high pitched scream. You instantly bolted out of the bed, Amber wrapped up in her blanket sitting down on her bed in front of you, eyes closed.

''What was that sound??''

''Don't know, don't care'' Amber replied. ''My head is ringing and not throwing up right now is my top priority'' she said dropping back to the side.

''Whoever she is she must be in trouble...maybe we should-

You got interrupted as the door to your dorm abruptly opened revealing the staffs holding back a blond man. It took you a moment to realize it was Jackson.

''Were you the girl that screamed?'' Amber raised her head a bit and sent a glance towards him.

''You think you're funny aren't you??'' Jackson screamed ''Why's my hair blond???''

''I don't know man ask your hair?''

You remembered that the whole context was about the lost bet. Amber's team got out of the Maze first.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Yugyeom, one hand on Jackson shoulder, looking down. His gaze slowly went up to you as you quickly looked aways. 'a psychopath and an attention seeker' so thats so he sees me huh.. you thought to yourself. And maybe he isn't wrong about it...

****************************************************

The whole ride was dead silent. Seemed to be going on forever. Everyone sat alone on their own bench. 

Well...

Except Jackson.

Jackson sat close to the window with a staff member sitting next to him, while Jackson deadly glare was posed on amber on the seat across from him.

Noticing Jackson staring, Amber looked at him with a disgusted look and said: ''Want a picture?....blondie?''

As he was about to stand up the staff member quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him down.

******************************

As all of you came back to the studio, you decided to wait outside until their practice is over for the day. All the boys waved at you before leaving to their dorms, except Jackson and Yugyeom, who were still in the practice room. 

Jackson opened the door and saw you sitting there.

''Heyy, you coming?''

'' I have to ask something to the staffs..about the job.'' You couldn't even look at him in the eyes. Its still frustrating that all this started with a bet. The friendly vibe. A Joke to make fun of you. But arguing about this was the least of your concerns right now.

''Oh okay. Hurry up though. they are leaving soon too''

''You go ahead.'' You dryly told him

''W-''

''If you want to live another day You shouldn't be facing my father right now''

''Got it'' he said '' Anyways, good luck'' He nodded at you before leaving with a concerned look

You stepped into the door way, face to face with Yugyeom with an unamused expression.

''Move'' He said dryly.

''Actually'' you moved a bit forward, closing the door behind you ''I have to talk to you''

''You know, I don't want to be assaulted'' He said, full of irony in his tone.

''What's that supposed to mean-

''Exactly what I said.'' He interrupted.

You stayed silent for a moment.

He tried to push you out of the way as you hurried a reply,

''Noah-''

He stopped immediately. Finally seeming attentive to what you had to say.

'' You don't have any rights to say this name''

''Just let me tell my side of this''

''Whats the point of it anyways? The ending of your side will remain the same.''

''It was an accident-''

''I don't want to hear it! Why do you care about what I think anyways??'' He said, his tone growing more irritated.Not letting you say a word. '' Megan is the one you should be apologizing to. Sending HER brother to the hospital. Yes she's still a b***. But its incomparable with what YOU committed.''

You grew event more silent as you were listening to him. His voice calming down a bit.

''Don't bother trying to become friends with me. It's not happening. Our relationship is strictly job related. I don't know you, You don't know me. The only thing we have in common, is Megan. And i'll tell you that the only reason she did what she did to me, the way she acts now, is on YOUR shoulders.''

''What did she-

''Thats NONE of your business what grudge i have against her. I'll deal with it on my own.'' He said rudely. ''One thing I'll suggest you do though, Is to leave us all alone. Before another person ends up in a coma''

Two tears started running down your cheeks as you quickly whipped them off. Moving to let Yugyeom out. Hes not in the right mood to be listening it seems.

Stepping in the doorway he stopped for a moment, smirked and turned his head '' Oh and by the way, Jackson won the Bet. I wouldn't have thought you'd still have the guts to talk to anyone after what had happened. Guess I was wrong. You should feel sorry.'' And with that he left.

********************************************************

Authors Note:

Okay so ill slowly start revealing the drama happening between Yuggs and Y/n :P

The story will be clearer as I write the chapters so stay updated!!

Thank you for reading Invisible and see you soon!

P.-S. Sorry for the awful grammar