17. JYP

Mindlessly walking the empty street, feeling the cold rain drops on your shoulders, you've been blankly staring down at your phone for the past 15 minutes. Recalling the conversation you had with Jackson a few days ago. Usually, you'd be catching up your sleep hours during the gloomy sunday morning. Instead, the fact that you agreed on being the temporary camerawoman for Jackson's company forces you to leave your compfort zone and meet new responsabilities. From the positive side, it does sound like a good opportunity to earn some money, thinking of it as a part time job. Your dad wasn't against this idea at all as long as you worked on your homework the moment your get back home. As always, school will stay a priority.

Looking for the given directions on your device, you soon realised you were right in front of the building. There were 2 security guards. 2 very intimidating-looking guards. This should be a quite famous company since it looks rather fancy. You stood still for a few minutes contemplating the entrance and asking yourself for the 9th time what are you even doing there.

''Yooo fam over here!!'' You were brought back to earth by the familiar voice which was running towards you. ''Why the hell are you still standing there under the rain?! May I also ask what happened to your umbrella?'' Jackson said, grabing your arm and pulling you towards the entrance.

''It started raining after I got out of the house...I didn't think it was necessary'' 

''If you get sick tomorrow, which is most likely to happen, you better stay atleast 1 meter aways from me at school. An idol and a future superstar can't get sick ya know? It's not you, it's just me...Don't take it too personnal..'' He said before you approached the security guards. ''Oh Yeah it's alright guys she's with me I got permission''

''Aww how's our poor idol will survive if he wouldn't be able to communicate with me for the whole day... Don't you think it'll be kinda harsh??'' You immitated a sad expression laughing to yourself considering the fact that Jackson kept clinging to your introverted self for almost a week now.

''pffft. Don't get so full of yourself. Just fan service'' He concluded, snapping his fingers in a girly manner and opening the door of their practice room in a fancy manner.

***************************************************************************************

''Stars in tha houseeeeee'' Jackson yelled as soon as he entered the room.

You politely greeted the other members as you followed behind Jackson. All of them seemed sleepy and tired no matter how cheerful they tried to act. You were, once again, greeted by a gloomy Yugyeom who seemed rather calmer than the last time you've seen him. Not paying too much attention to it you hurried towards the camera.

''What're we filming today?'' You asked Jaebum

''Today'll be a normal vlog around the studio. This shouldn't be too complicated'' He reassured '' Okay guys do we start?''

''Shouldn't we wait for JYP?'' Yugyeom said, turning his head in your direction with a grin on his face. '' I thought he wanted to make Y/N pass an inteview for the job first?''

''YOU TOLD HIM?!'' Jackson suddenly looked at him. 

You and JB exchanged nervous glances, not really knowing whats going on.

''Why did you do that?!? He has enough work already I think that our staffs approval was enough dont you think-''

''Hey boys'' The man now slowly entered the room, speaking to them in korean as everyone bowed  to greet him. Your arm being slightly pulled by Jinyoung's hand you quietly bowed aswell. '' I hope I'm not interrupting you''

''No sirr'' They shook their heads in unisson.

He then sent a glance in your direction which made you look down from nervousness. You didn't expect this situation. And if it was an interview you weren't prepared for this at all. What does Yugyeom have against you. He didn't seem pleased to work with you at all.