3. The Jackson guy

This was maybe a simple but such a great idea. Your cousin has a lot of professional makeup sets but no place where to put it. She had 3 huge boxes, already full of random things. She needed one more for makeup. Jackson is such a weird, but a helpful person.

You headed home as soon as possible.You bought a perfectly new, untouched grey box for makeup sets. Entering the house, you almost tripped over the carpet, surprised to hear your cousin's voice coming from the kitchen. You spent more time hanging out with Jackson than you should have. And especially thinking about the fact that you barely knew him.You're still confused and asking yourself, why such a social and popular type of person decided to approach the invisible you. In fact, apparently his popularity has been growing fast since the day he's arrived at your school.

You hurried to the basement before your cousin could see you. Carefully walking down the stares. You hid the makeup-box into an old, carton box you used to use for your old school books. This is the last place she is going to look for. That's one more thing you like about her,she isn't going to touch, or look through your stuffs unless she has your permission.

''Hey.''She entered the room after you hid the box in the box.

''Oh..hey..you're home early?''

''Yea I was getting really tired at work. Why? Don't you want me here?''She smiled teasingly.

''No,I mean, I'm happy! It's just unusual'' I quickly answered.

''Anyways,where were you? With a boy I suppose?'' she wiggled her eyebrows.

''Noo,I mean yes, but it's nothing like that.''

She suddenly walked towards you, sitting on your bed, leaning forward with a menacing stare looking down at you. ''Name.''

''I swear to god I don't even know him, It's the knew student, he randomly decided to come to my desk and ''work'' with me, even though I couldn't even concentrate because he kept on talking about I don't even know what.'' you quickly tried to explain, already forgetting about the box.

''Name!''

''Jackson!''

''Popular guy?''

''Why does it even matter?!''

She slowly stood up, still looking down at you. ''Alright....I'll know everything anyways. One way or another. Do as you please darling'' She smirked at you before going to her bed. Something laying down around her, looking like many little pieces of chocolate.

''What are those?''

''Soaps,and little shampoo bags from the hotel. A friend is working there and kindly let me take some from the stock room.''

''Are you collectioning them or something'' You lightly smiled at her,enjoying the situation.

''Stop judging me, It's free soap alright!!''

''But there's like hundreds of them'' you laughed.

''So?It's still free! Stop laughing at my soaps.''

''Takes so little to make you so incredibly happy. You keep surprising me.''

''Whatever,can you help me put those in a box? It'll be much faster with 4 hands rather than 2.'' she winked at you, as you bowed down.

''No need to ask me.''

After a moment of silence, picking up the soaps, she spoke.

''All guys are pigs'' She started ''.....I wish I could see this Jackson guy... I don't trust him for some reasons.''

Trust me, me too.