21. Last minute trip

''HEY!'' Jackson flicked his fingers on your forehead. You looked around and realized that all the students were already gone. ''Finally. You were so damn concentrated I could pluck your eyebrows out you wouldn't even notice''

''Don't you dare Wang...'' You glared at him as he glared back at you. You were still thinking about the crazy meeting early in the morning.

After Jinyoung dragged you away from your bullies, Jackson could finally introduce you to Amber. She kept similing at you like the day she went through the exit door. it wasn't a sarcastic or evil smile but a genuine, friendly one. She was in a hurry so you didn't have enough time to talk with her once again.

Don't drag yourself down. None of what she says is true and everyone knows it anyways.. You're a strong person, so don't let anyone destroy your confidence, alright? 

She told you. Leaving Jinyoung and Jackson confused in the middle of the conversation. You knew she was talking about Megan and she was aware of the fact that you didn't want them to know. Amber really is an amazing person. She's loved by everyone and you became jealous for a moment. Not caring about what other people think, being independent is something you thought was unreachable, but with a simple sentence this girl managed to give you all the courage and motivation you needed to fight.

I'm sorry guys I have to leave.. Yugyeom really can't do anything without me. Is it that hard to keep your troublemaker away from troubles??....

Yugyeom?....

She knows Yugyeom....then she knows-

''HEYY''

******************************************************************

''Are you even listening to me??'' Jackson said annoyingly.

''huh?''

Jackson dropped his head on the table. Face down. He seems desperate.

''I'm sorryy, I'm listening'' You laughed.

''Whatever, let's go eat. It's obvious that you need some energy right now.'' He stood up. ''How's your head?''

''I'm fine. And go without me. I have something to do during lunch. I probably wont even have time to eat.'' You pouted ending your sentence.

''What exactly do you have to do?''

''An unfinished assignment''

''The pythanoras one?''

''......you mean Pytagoras?''

''You got the point!!''

'' Yes exactly!!''

'' I took care of it. Let's go, you need some rice we're going sushi''

''...What do you mean you took care of it?''

He now laid his forearms on your table, leaning forward, closer to your face.

''Since you weren't in good conditions to do it, me and Mark took care of it on our own.'' He tilted his head to the side while you kept staring at him. ''Because we're friends.'' A soft smile was now slowly forming your lips.'' We worked all night long so don't you even dare refusin-''

You felt so relieved that you suddenly stood up, walked forward and left a kiss on Jackson's cheek out of happiness. ''Thank you! Thank you! thank you! thank yo-''

 ''Thank you! Thank you! thank you! thank yo-''