24. Competition

He ran so fast towards his fishing rod that  he lost balance and almost fell backwards but the fish pulled harder forward. Jackson's back was bent as he tried to maintain his position. You and Amber ran towards him with cameras as fast as you could to capture the moment.

''You okay there Jackson?'' Yugyeom asked, calmly smiling next to him.

''....A little help would be very nice right now.. Y'know''

''Gotcha'' He said as he slightly pushed Jackson, causing him to fall into the lake to swim with the fish. ''Tell me if you see the special fish!!'' Yugyeom giggled while you and Amber burst out laughing. Mark is looking at the scene in the distance, confused.

''Why did you do that?!?'' Amber shouted.

''It's competition!! Don't forget!'' Yugyeom winked at her.

''WHAT THE F- ?!?'' Jackson screamed as he got out on the surface.

''Jackson we're filming!!!'' Mark interfered.

''WHA-'' He said as he brought his palm on his mouth in panic.

''It's going to be edited out Jackson don't worry'' Amber said as you approached the camera to his face. Jackson sighed in relief.

''Not the moment when you fell in the water though'' You chuckled as Jackson laid down in the water on his back like floating wood. His hands on his stomach, making a depressed expression. '' Also, Yugyeom might be right, get a net and try to find that special fish in another way. I don't think the fishing rod likes you very much'' you teased him.

Yugyeom scoffed. It's the first time he actually laughed at something you said. He seems being in a better mood than before. You knew that he didnt want to be approached by you but at the same time, it was your job. You confidently stood up and walked towards him with the camera pointing at him.

Surprisingly, he didn't seem reluctant but rather shy. He was smiling

''Why are you filming me? Go film Mark, he seems to have caught a fish too''

You looked at Mark and then shook your head. He was sleeping

''Jackson's fangirls would probably want to know why did you try to feed their idol to the fish when you pushed him into the lake. What do you have to say in your defense?''

He laughed then shyly said: ''You're not supposed to be talking in the video though'' 

''Don't avoid the question Yuggie'' Jackson shouted as he got out of the water and walked towards him. Followed by Amber who filmed Jackson on the side opposing you, still laughing.

''Eyyy don't come any closer you wet chicken''

''A fish is meant to be wet boyy, now come and give me a hug'' Jackson said as he ran after Yugyeom who started running in the opposite direction.

A while passed and the staffs were heading back. You finally saw Olly approaching. He was satisfyied with the work you've done. One by one he was watching the videos and a smile appeared on his face and he was giggling.

''That's exactly what fans want to see. You did a great job for a begginer.'' You smiled back, finally receiving some compliments. '' I hope you're not tired yet because there's another mission for the day after you guys eat''

Amber caught a special fish using the method that Yugyeom propposed. It wasn't such of a bad idea in the end. Yugyeom caught one, but it was huge. And Mark got 5 normal sized ones. Jackson caught 3 small ones. He wasn't satisfied with it for sure...