23. The fish

Wide awake, looking through the window, Jackson's mind was struggling to find something to entertain himself. There was another hour ahead of them before the bus arrives to its destination. He looked at Amber, then at Yugyeom, sleeping soundly on their bench. Its the first time the bus was filled with perfect silence. He looked at Mark, concentrated on the music flowing through his headset. He was sitting on the front row of the bus, right next to the guide guy. Jackson didnt even bother to join him, Mark wouldnt even talk at times like that. 

He leaned forward, gently placed his chin on the back of your bench, then tilted his head to look at you sleeping figure, your head hitting the window from time to time as the rode became bumpy. He stared at you for a while. He was thinking, his glare softened. He took out his neck pillow and gently wraped it around you neck so your head would stop hitting the dirty glass. He stood up and sat on the bench in front of him, right next to you. He smirked. He could do anything since everyone was asleep. He gently cupped your cheek and slightly moved your head so he could have a better view of your sleeping face. As his other hand was slowly approaching your other cheek, you bruscly left your index up in front of his nose

''If the tip of this sharpie touches my skin in any way, I'll sue you.'' You mumbled sleepily, your eyes still closed.

Jackson's smirk disappeared and he returned to his seat, sulking. He put the permanent sharpie back into his backpack ''Close enough'' He whispered to himself.

You straightened your back and slowly turned around, squinting your eyes. ''Jackson...''

''Yeah?'' He answered, still organizing the things in his bag.

''Why is there a mushroom on your forehead?...''

''Wait what?..'' He quickly hurried to open his front camera. ''W-Why is there a di- AMBER!!'' He kneeled on Amber's bench next to him and shook her up so she would wake up.

''Ohhhh~ Morning Jackson! You look prettier than usual. Did you put makeup on?'' She said, rubbing her eyes as she was slowly waking up. Followed by Yugyeom that was now confusedly looking back at Jackson holding Amber by the collar of her coat.

''Why is THIS on my forehead?!''

''Ask Yuggs it was his idea.'' She nonchalantly answered.

''I actually thought i could trust you'' He smiled at the girl behind him.

''Gee...it was so calm earlier.'' The guide told himself, shaking his head ''Jackson, get off of Amber. You can't fight inside the bus. We'll arrive soon to get back to your seat.''

Jackson did as he was told. As he was about to ask you something you were already up, walking towards Mark. He looked at your back and became silent. Suddenly, he felt vibrations. He looked around and found your ringing phone under your green jacket he looked at the caller ID.

Father.

He looked at the caller again, then he looked at you. The call disappeared, and he turned your phone off.

''Let her live. Stop the Stress. Atleast for these 2 days'' Hey said to the phone before putting it back.

***********************************************************

Mark finally explained what these ''Missions'' were all about. These were simple activities that were going to help Got7 raise in popularity and entertain their audience. It really is like a few days off for them. Except the fact that they were going to be filmed. and your job was to film them during their broadcast and during the times when the staffs are not around. This whole situation seem very stressfull. How are they still so calm? How does Jackson do to keep his positivity 24/7? People are constantly watching over them. Even so, it seem like they're enjoying their job. On the other side, its way more interesting and diversified than the routine of an average student.