22. Before the trip starts

Everything was settled. 2 person missing before the departure. You've been patiently standing next to Jackson and Mark, listening to your superior explaining the ''security'' rules that should be respected in order to participate to that trip. This lecture lasted for about an hour and 15 minutes including the simple  basic rules as Keeping your cellphones within yourselves if someone gets in troubles, the cellphones have to be turned off during the shootings, no alcohol allowed in the rooms. Boys and girls aren't allowed to go into eachother's rooms. If they want to meet and talk, it'll have to be into the hotel's livingroom, or any other place with camera's presence. Etc.

''Too many rules and camera presence for simple vlog-holiday-trip don't you think so?'' You whispered to Jackson standing at your right.

''Welcome to my life princess'' He smirked next to your ear. ''Being a celebrity isn't as simple as you think it is''

You rolled your eyes.

''Where's Amber anyways?''

''Hey, you two. Would you mind sharing your little side conversation over there?'' The tall man asked, staring in our direction. Jackson replied faster than you did.

''We're curious about Amber and Yugyeom. They haven't arrived yet.  Not that we're not interested by what you're saying, it's just that they'll need to hear the rules aswell. Won't it take more time than necessary?''

''Don't worry about that. Amber had something to do before coming and all the explaining is done in the car heading here at the moment. All of you will leave as soon as they arrive. What about Yugyeom...I'm not quite sure but we received a call not that long ago-

''Yea, i'm here.'' A calm and stern voice was heard from the distance. It seemed like he wasn't in the best mood. '' Amber is at the entrance, they said we can leave right away''

''Alright, take your bags and head to the bus'' The man said, pushing us out.

''What about the others?'' You asked while hurrying outside.

''They'll have another bus and leave somewhere else. They have an other mission.'' Mark answered.

''Mission?''

''We'll explain later''

***********************************************************

''Heyy guyss what's upp ;) '' As Amber was sitting at the back of the bus, something felt strange.

''OMy GOd what happened to your head??'' Jackson bust out laughing.

''OH NO WE'RE MATCHING''

Amber had now dark brown hair, the same as Jackson's.

Yugyeom dropped his head back now laughing cheerfully looking at them. '' You look like a couple look at you. You even have matching clothes''

Indeed both had this black and white styled hoodies and black pants. They also had a black cap that they wore on their head turned to the side.

''Why did you tell me that Jackson's dying his hair pink?'' Amber explaimed, looking at the dying Yugyeom.

''Pink??'' Jackson's said, with a discusted expression.

''It'll suit you though'' You said.

''I know right!! I was so looking forward on seeing his cotton candy hair'' Amber leaned forward and reached her hand to you for a high-five. '' I'm sooo bleaching your hair tonight I don't wanna look like you.''

''I'll sue you.''

''You're bluffing''

You looked at them. Seeing two very close personnality. You were jealous. It was such a long time since you had that kind of relashionship with anyone. Such a long time. Then you turned your glance at your big hater. He caught your eye and instantly looked away, his smile slowly vanishing. You don't know what's waiting you during this trip, but you hope not to get on Yugyeom's bad side any further. If he's planning on avoiding you during the whole trip, then it might be the best to do the same.