4. Become the door

6 am. You woke up from the loud screams of your cousin jumping around, overly excited. She jumped on your bed, trying to wake you up as you were still half asleep.

''WAKE UPPPPP LAZY PANDA!'' she was shaking you, when you suddenly wrapped your arm around her neck, pulling her down as her face met the soft black pillow on your bed. Which immediately calmed her down.

''..Someone drank way too much coffee in the morning huh?'' You said in a very sleepy voice, as she laughed hysterically trying to help herself up as you were still firmly holding her. ''..Are you sure you're 20?''

''Shut uppp~'' she sang ''Come on get up! It's MY day today, see the crown?'' It took you time to realize she was wearing a shiny silver crown on her head, number *20* written in the middle of it, all covered in glitter. ''I'm the queen today!~ you have to wake upppp~''

Without another word, you simply pulled up the bed sheet, covering your head. You groaned when she pulled the sheet off of you.

''Remember the friend that gave me all this free soap?? Her boyfriend is having a party at his house! She somehow convinced him to pull off a birthday party for me! I'm so excited!''

''..How am I involved in this? Why did you wake me up?'' you asked still half asleep.

''You're coming! No arguments! You really have to come out of the house once in a while and have fun! Get ready you have only 3 hours.''

You fell back on your bed trying sleep in some more but your cousin grabbed you by the feet pulling you off. It's going to be a veryyyyyy long day....

********************

A while later

*door slowly open*

Jackson peeked through the small opening, seeing a bunch of people dancing, drinking and having fun.

''Okay guys I can't see him anywhere let's go in.'' He addressed to his 6 friends, slightly opening the door to let them in.

All the boys except the Thai boy kept silent.

''Alright! Let's do this!'' the boy said as he took a few steps towards the door, before the tallest of them extended his arm to stop him.

''....Guys! what's wrong?! Hurry!'' Jackson pressured them.

''Every time you're seeking for adventure and trying to break the rules we're always following you and always putting ourselves in trouble. Why do you want us to be caught again?'' Another boy said.

''Oh!'' Jackson straightened his back, walking a few steps toward the boy, looking straight at him. '' Junior is scared to get in trouble? Come on! We all need to take a small break once in a while and relax. Just trust me alright?'' He reassured.

''I swear to god Jackson you call me Junior again Imma woop yo ass-'' he roared.

''We're not even allowed drinking yet and if we get caught, I'll be the one responsible for all of us. Again! Even if you say it's not my fault.'' the third one shot.

''We're not going to be caught!! look at the bunch of people there! And even if we do get caught we came here to have fun! Not to drink! The only reason we can't be there is because there's alcohol. And because Dong Wook is just afraid we're gonna have some. If we don't drink there's no problems right?'' he explained. ''Yuggie! agree with me? Bambam??''

''......I still don't really have a good feeling about it.'' Mark affirmed.

''Well..I mean, if we don't drink it should be fine right? It's not like we're doing something illegal or breaking any rules...'' Yugyeom finally said.

''Jaebum pleaseeeee. I'll take all the responsibilities instead of you.'' Jackson begged.

''....'' The boy called Jaebum sighed before answering '' Don't make me regret my decision. Let's get inside. If you see Dong Wook or anyone from our agency just save yourselves. We can't be seen.''

The boys cheered as they entered the building. Separating themselves to avoid people's attention as much as possible.

************************************

After a while, Jackson was heading towards an empty hallway. Separating himself from the crew.

''Ugh Jackson why did you have to drink so much.'' He told himself. '' I'll never drink orange juice ever again, Geez. Where's the bathroom again?? Jackson concentrate.'' He slightly slapped his cheek.

''-...Yea wait I'll be right back. I'll have to verify something...-''

A voice was heard back at the end of the hallway. A figure suddenly appeared walking toward's Jackson direction. Jackson panicked, seeing Dong Wook walking closer and closer in his direction. He confusedly walked from right to the left, desperately trying to find a place to hide himself. He ended up walking towards a random door as the man was now a few meters away from him. The young boy glued himself to the door, hoping this would save him. *Become the door, become the door.* he kept saying to himself.

The man walked past the boy, not seeing him. Jackson slightly moved his head to look at his friend's back when the man stopped. Jackson forehead quickly meeting the wooden door again. Frozen, Dong Wook then started walking backwards. Making few steps back to discover Jackson, whose back faced him.

''Wang? please tell me it isn't you...'' he said in a worried tone.

Jackson then raised his head to look at the paper hanging on the door. ''Oh...I found the bathroom.''

The man face palmed himself. ''For the love of god Jackson what the hell are you doing here?! If the staffs or your manager know's abou-''

''Aaaish!! hyung please don't scream, my heaaad-'' He interrupted.

The tall man's eyes then widened. Putting his hand on Jackson's shoulder. ''How much. Did. You. Drink?''

''Ay Ay don't worry it's just orange juice.''

'' There's also alcohol in this orange juice!!!!!!'' Dong Wook shot.

''......O-Oh.... D-don't worry just don't tell anyone. I'll just have to warn the others.'' He said before slowly putting his hand on his mouth.''Oops''

''...Haha..hahahaha they're here too?...ahahahahaha'' The man started laughing with no humor. Jackson then awkwardly started laughing with him.

''...hahaha....Why are we laughing?.....

Dong Wook then approached Jackson pushing him out off the hallways, still laughing.

''W-wait what are you doing?? yahh!! I wanna stay! I'm not drunk! I swear I didn't even drink that much of that strange juice!'' He struggled trying to get away from him.

''You better head home before your manager sees any of you guys. You're lucky the orange juice doesn't have that much alcohol as in other drinks.''

''Will he even see the difference if I'm drunk or not??'' Jackson tried to defend himself.

''......Jackson please..'' he politely begged ''get out!!'' he whispered as he kept pushing him out of the hallway, Jackson still struggling.