7. Shorty

''Why don't you want to be friends with me?'' he suddenly asked.

''Creep''you simply repeated as he rolled his eyes with your stubbornness.

''So this was your friend's party you were telling me about at the mall.''You stated.

''Ye,ye...How could you not tell me you were going? maybe he would've let me in if he knew that I knew you.''

''Well first, I didn't know I was going until my cousin Arina woke me up early in the afternoon to get ready and company her to the party-''

''Afternoon?! boiiii you sleep a lot, don't you have a social life or something-?'' He interrupted you and stopped talking as soon as you looked up at him, giving him this death stare. ''Ah....please continue~'' he nervously insisted.

''Second... If you couldn't get in even if it was your friend's party I don't think I would've been of help anyways. Why were they trying to kick you out again?''

''I'm a professional rapper ~ so i can't make any scandals, I have to keep my image clean y'know~ '' He winked at you.

'' Give me the real reason now'' You simply replied.

''AAAAAishhh I'm telling the truth! Why are you like this?And since we're on this topic tell me why were you alone in class? Some people even told me to stay away from you for some unknown reasons. Do you become a monster after midnight or something?''

''We barely had one decent conversation. Why do you think I would answer you on such personal questions?''

''You're boring''

''Yes,yes I am. Satisfied with the answer?'' You replied,already irritated.

''For such a curious wreck like me, that kind of answer is invalid. Is there something wrong with me for trying to get to know something about you?''

''Why bother? Isn't it easier to get to know something about someone who talks about themselves like an open book?Just like you.''

''These people are simple. It's not interesting. These people are very easy.Plus, they talk and talk and talk about things I don't really know about.''

''You just called yourself boring''

''I'm just saying that i prefer the mysterious type of people, like you. They're usually pretty interesting when you get closer to them.''

Your eyebrows jumped at what he just said, ''Stop flirting'' you grinned.

''Please just don't get any fantasies about me, I just want to prove those rumors wrong and that you're actually approachable. That's all''

You slightly chuckled, sarcastically.

''Prove who? Was it perhaps a pact? Truth or dare? A deal? Can you make Y/N actually talk to you?

''Yeeees aaaand nooooo''

''Explain''you said, unamused. You don't like being the object of this kind of games.

''Is it that hard to believe that I actually thought you would be an awesome friend as soon as I'll get to know you? I tried hard till now can you atleast aknowledge me? Just a little bit?''

''......''

''I really am expecting for an answer right now...'' he pressured you.

''I do have trust issues.'' You warned him.

''I can show you that you can trust me~ give me a chance~''

You grinned at that '' Can you? Really?''