18.Umbrella

Since it was still raining aggessively outside, you had no chance but to vlog inside. If they wanted to make the vlog interesting, the members had to try and find something that would entertain their audience. You were holding the camera in your hands, knowing that you had to do it well in order to get this simple job. As soon as you received the sign from Jaebum, without further ado, you started the video.

''Heyyy, hello Everybody we're-'' Jaebum started before being cut off by the other members.

''AAANnYEonGGGGG!!'' Bambam jumped in front of you, his face nearly touching the camera. Following by endless dabs.

''YA we GOT7 WASSUP'' Jackson then shot, pushing Bambam to the side.

While these too were being loud in front, at the same moment, Jinyoung and Yugyeom quickly pulled Jaebum away, dragging him on the ground. Jaebum seemed quite amused even though he was being kidnapped and forced to stop talking.

Soon after that, Mark joined the two in front and kept waving aggressively in front of the camera meanwhile Youngjae kept laughing uncontrolably at how his collegues decided to start this video.

You seemed in complete shock and backed away a little the second you spot Bam's big nose on the small camera screen.

You mouthed a Are-you-even-alowed-to-do-something-like-that-in-the-vlog?? to Jackson who was standing next to Bambam and Mark.

''Don't worry about it, we're proffessionnals'' he smiled in a silly manner.

''Eyo Jackson, you shouldn't be talking with the camerawoman but to the public don't forget'' Yugyeom shot from behind who seemed to have a lot of fun in attempts to hold his leader down.

''Yaaah , you shouldn't tell the audience it's a woman they might get Jealous'' Youngjae adressed to the Maknae, still laughing between the words as he spoke.

''Don't worry about the cameraman there guy's, she's not even that pretty-'' He jokingly turned to face the camera, whispering the last part of his sentence loud enough so you could hear it. Annoyed by the boy, you pushed Jackson aside, ignoring him and went to the two kidnappers and their victim. You kneeled down to film the leader now sitting on the cold floor, jinyoung's hand over his mouth.

''Yes hello guys, today's weather is being very harsh on us so unfortunately we can't film our vlog outside as we promised'' Jinyoung explained, sweetly smiling '' But don't worry we can have a lot of fun inside. Our sweet sweet Jaebum even promised to buy us lunch as soon as the sun comes out-'' He then burst out laughing as JB managed to escape their grip and attack the boy, pinning him down to the ground.

''Indeed our leader in a VERY VERY GOOD LEADER right JB???'' Yugyeom chuckled happily.

This time, his laugh wasn't fake. You could see he was having fun and his hapiness was genuine. For a moment, you let your guard down and thought that maybe he would warm up and become friendlier. But you shouldn't forget that Megan is the reason of his cold actions towards you. From what he told you, Megan and he were pretty close...

''You little liars THIS ISN'T TRUE, aren't you ashamed of telling such a lie in a vlog?!'' Jaebum laughed nervously.

''So you mean you're not a good leader?'' Jackson poked his head right above your shoulder, which made you slightly jump out of surprise and stomp on his foot by reflex once again. Your hit wasn't enough to make an injury but enough to make the boy collapse on the ground.

''that's not what I said!!!'' JB protested.

''Jackson you ok man?'' Mark approached Jackson While Youngjae was running around the studio, being chased by the maknae who tried to feed him with cucumbers. You filmed the part where Jackson was laying on the floor, acting dead, for a few seconds before you followed the other two around the room, trying to hold the camera still to keep the quality.