15.Bullies

The first lesson of the day started a few minutes ago. Only one person's now slowly walking down the empty hallways towards the principal's office.

''Not like I'm missing anything important anyways. Who needs Maths in life.'' Jackson told him self, walking past numerous classrooms. '' Not like I'll need it in my near bright future so why should I even try-..huh?'' 

As Jackson was slowly walking forward,normally talking to himself, he backed a few steps as he was now passing near the empty computer lab.He looked through the little window on the door sensing some kind of movement. The lights were off and the whole place was dead silent. Only one person was inside, using a computer in the back of the room, quickly typing something on the black keyboard. It was the suspicious boy he saw a moment ago. He could see the brownish-curly hair popping from behind the computer screen.

''Seems like hes working..Or nah?...'' He stated as he slowly kept walking forward, leaving the mysterious boy behind, shaking his head. ''Men be men.''

Finally reaching his destination, Jackson sighed and took a deep breath before bruscly turning the door knob and entering inside the office.

''Eyaa Sir sorry for the intrusion I jus-..'' He froze from the awful view in front of him.''ah- EWWWWWWWWWW'' He screammed in shock, turning his back to the school's principal who, only 5 seconds ago, was passionnately kissing the school's English teacher. '' What the hell guys?!?! Could you atleast lock the door before...y-you know??''

''M-Mr Wang, what brings you here?!'' Clearing his throat, the flustered man now adressed to the student while the woman took her books and purse before she hurried towards the open door.

''Jackson, please, act like you didn't see anything alright? As far as I know you can keep secrets can't you?'' She warmly smiled,begging as she gently tapped Jackson's shoulder, who still had his eyes closed.

''Like nothing happened? Easily said than done. Oh well what was seen can't be unseen right?" He cringed as The woman and the principal chuckled due to his funny reaction.

''You'll understand more when you grow older'' The man laughed nervously while the woman made her way outside the office. ''Please, forget what happened and don't tell anyone i'm begging you'' The man pleaded.

''Well I don't know Sir, Usually I talk way too much and say things I shouldn't'' Jackson grinned '' I may unconsiously reveal secrets people share with me~ ''

''What do you want Wang?'' The man started '' I can save you from detention. This is the reason why you're here right?''

''hmmm'' He thought '' Can I have a day off too?''

''Taking advantage of the situation?'' The man sighed.

''I promise I'll definitely keep this shocking truth with me! I'll be as quiet as the grave!'' Jackson begged '' I work so much these days, I don't even have time for sleep'' He whined by faking a tired expression.

''Alright, you promised. Just let me write a note for your teacher so you can return to class'' The man said, heading towards his desk, searching for a piece of paper and a pen.

''Oh by the way... Is the computer lab open at the moment?'' Jackson asked with faint curiosity.

''No? Students aren't allowed to go in there without the presence of a teacher. And as far as I know It should be locked right now.'' The man responded.

''Really? It seems to me like a student somehow managed to enter anyways..'' Jackson said, leaning his back against the door.

''Impossible. I'll check just in case. It better not be another of your pranks Wang.''