20. Amber

Black mask on his chin, cap nearly hiding half of his view, Jackson was slowly dragging himself on the streets early in the morning. Half sleeping half chewing on the toast hanging from his lips. The assignment was exhausting and it wasn't even his. He's still confused about the fact that he found motivation to help someone from school that might not even fully considerating him as a friend.

The sun finally came out and the buildings didn't seem as gloomy as the other night. The weather became warm. This gave him back his energy that could last for the rest of the day. He left his dorm before the others to make sure he wasn't late to the first class. 

''..after giving Y/N the assignment I might- no...I SHOULD probably skip the other lessons and catch up on the sleep hours I've missed. My face doesn't feel right I hope it isn't swollen.'' He whinned to himself, passing by the school gate.

He kept walking in slow motion and stopped in front of the gate as soon as he heard someone familiar talking right behing him.

''Im telling you! How many times should i repeat myself? I don't know how but some jerk might have seen me at the computer lab that day. I didn't have time to hack the system.''

Jackson pulled his mask up on his nose and looked down. His cap completely hiding his face. He sent a glance to the side to look at the speaker.

''If you want to have good grades, it's time you start studying instead of trying to use some dirty tricks.'' Jordan spoke, without paying attention to the students as if it wouldn't bother him getting caught. ''Tsk, to add that you're using ME to save your own skin.''

''You could blame it on anyone else if you get in troubles.'' The girl next to him spoke.

''So they could track MY number and send me to the police station. You were always the smart one in our family, Megan. I agree with your mom.''

''Shut it''

''Heyy, let's change the topic before I get attacked with your makeup-remover spray again.'' He scoffed as Megan rolled her eyes at his remark. '' You seem being in an awfull mood lately. When was the last time you bothered Y/N?''

Ummm... Excuse you? What the heck? Jackson mumbled, leaning forward by making small steps in their direction as soon as he heard your name.

''It seems like she found some company. Its funnier when we talk one on one.''

''Just admit it you're scared that she has found herself some body guards. Both of you are such cowards, seriously.''

Eyy you jerk should I throw another book to your head so you could get a decent education and understand? Jackson slid his bag from his back, annoyed, preparing for an attack They say words can't hurt. what if I throw a french dictionnary so you could-

''YO JACKSON-'' Throwing the bag to the groung in panic he pulled Jinyoung's arm, dragging him behind the gate and placing his palm on his mouth.

''...Who was that?'' Megan and Jordan turned around to find an empty school entry.

''Who cares, get inside''

Jackson looked over his shoulder to make sure they leave until they can freely talk.

Irritated by the boy's strange behaviour, Jinyoung harshly bit his friend's finger so he could release himself.

''AHH!...Why is everyone trying to send me to a hospital. You're a very bad influence on Y/N. Your similarities start creeping me out..''

 ''Chill it's just a finger.'' Jinyoung calmly answered.

''When you get bitten by a poisonous snake this might be extremely-