13.Got7

A beautiful melody now started playing. All the boys got in a circle exchanging a few words before starting the song. Everyone turned their faces towards the camera you were holding into your hands.

You moved the camera towards the first person who started singing. It was a loud, calm and cheerful voice coming from Youngjae. He seemed somehow relaxed, like he was having fun doing what he does and dancing along with his friends.

You spot Jackson dancing behind him making funny faces at the camera. He was trying very hard to get your attention as you simply followed the choreography trying to stay focused even though you found this pretty amusing

You could feel the positive energy flowing around the room. Before finishing his lines and getting out of the way, Youngjae looked at you, by pulling his tongue out with a faint grin on his face. You smiled while you continued filming as the next person came right at the same place Youngjae was a second ago.

The next person was Jaebum. His moves were smooth and well polished. Sometimes even a little exagerated. He felt the rythm and was singing at the same time at the right moment and perfect timing. He made an eye contact with you and warmly smiled before pointing his thumb behind him to tell you to turn the camera towards the next person.

You clumsily turned to the left to have now Jinyoung right in front of you. He made a fake-surprised look as if he hasn't seen you coming. He made a few steps forward as the others then came towards him and started teasing him with friendly taps on his chest and shoulders. While Jackson came and poked his ear which almost made you drop the camera from the funny reaction Jinyoung had to this surprise.

They kept dancing with a lot of passion and energy. In the end you found yourself enjoying their company and you felt usefull while holding this camera in your hands. Everyone seemed so friendly and creative. Seeing them teasing eachother and being themselves even on a dance practice while being filmed was something you really liked about this group.

Mark and Jackson kept trying to make cute faces, still being concentrated on the dance. This positive atmosphere made you happy. You felt like you weren't alone anymore. They couldn't help but laugh. This made you laugh as well, but you decided to keep quiet so it wouldn't be heard in the video later.

Now its Yugyeom's turn...

His singing was soft, his moves were on point. But his smile was fake. Almost imperceptible but was still there. You realised he wasn't looking at you at all, unlike the others, he only looked at the camera and tried to act normal, it pointing right at him. He seemed more serious than anyone else but tried not to show it. You made the eye contact with him to see any hints that would help you identify the problem but he simply averted his gaze.

They kept dancing. Jackson was looking at you all along. He've seen your head lowering, deep in thoughts. As if something was bothering you. He kept making his extra random faces to make you look at him and get your attention, but the way Yugyeom looked at you seemed like the way a person's is looking at its ennemy. He can't hate you for absolutely no reason..

Then what is it...? Something's missing..

Jackson felt the situation becoming tense. The mood was slightly going down.

''Aishhhh, this wont do...'' He muttered to himself under his breath. He discrectly ran behind, turning off the music.

Everyone stopped dancing and looked confused. You snaped out of your thoughts and a slight feeling of panic got to your head. Should you stop filming? What is going on?

As you were asking yourself these questions, feeling awkward, everyone looked behind to see Jackson holding onto his cap and starting to act, telling something that seems to be song lyrics. He glanced in your direction with a reassuring look before he started talking.