19. Friends

Jackson looked at his silver watch.

12:47 pm

He was at his dorm. Nonchalantly laying down on the floor. The practice hours were over and everyone were soundly sleeping. He wanted to call you. To make sure that you were okay but he suddenly remembered that your phone was confiscated. He looked away from the assignment paper and turned his gaze outside, not being able to concentrate. The sky was grey, dark and gloomy. He slightly jumped the second after a thunder was heard right next to the window. He hurried to close it. The weather was awfull.

''Discusting, please dear lord let sun come out tomorrow morning I need photosyntesis, my skin got paler. Have mercy''

As Jackson was casually talking to himself, Mark was silently grunting in his bed. The thunder and his roomate's mumbling have disturbed his sleep.

''Jackson stop talking to the curtains its getting weird, are you posessed or something?'' He asked in a weak, low and sleepy tone of voice as he slightly tilted his head up, squinting his eyes that were still trying to adapt to the darkness of the room.

''Oh!! Mark Mak Mak Mak Mark Mak Mark! Hey? Hey mate are you sleeping? I need your help!'' Jackson ran towards Mark's bed, squatting down in front of it and shaking the boy's shoulder to wake him up. ''Wake up buddy'' He then sat on his stomach, gently slapping his cheeks.

''You really ARE posessed oh my god stop it'' He tried to protect himself by pulling the blanket up, covering his head. Mark rolled over, causing Jackson to fall back on the floor. 

Jackson then pulled the blanket off of him and sat at the edge of the bed.

''I really need your help, did you do the assignment the teacher gave us last week? Y'know on this weird mathematician.. whatever his name was.. umm'' He snapped his fingers, trying to remember, but without success.

Mark suspiciously looked at his friend from head to toe like he was looking at some alien.

''Did you drink coffee?'' He calmly asked.

''Yes, but that's not the point!!'' He rolled his eyes

''Why are you suddenly planning on doing your assignment? Is your sense of responsability waking up within you?'' He forced his boddy to sit up and stare at his crazy roomate.

''No, I mean, yes, well, i dont know. This isn't my assignment''

Mark eyes suddenly widened in surprise.

''Are you really doing someone else's homework?'' He grinned '' Are you sure you're okay? Are you even my roomate? Where's Jackson? Ohhhh no no wait haha I must be still sleeping hold on I'll go back to sleep and wake up soon'' He was about to lay down again but Jackson slapped his thigh, making him come back to his sitting position.

''Owwowow'' He hissed '' What was that fo- Oh...I'm not sleeping''

''Y/N didn't seem in the right condition to do her assignment and I'm pretty sure I'm the reason she's doing her work at the last min. I feel bad.''

''Awww You're worrying about her'' Mark smiled.

''Aren't you? Her father seem strict too. I met him earlier and he couldn't even see that she was in pain. I dont want her to get in trouble.''

''She's not the type of people to let someone do her work for her. Not that I don't care but-''

''I didn't tell her. She doesn't know. It's gonna be a surprisee~'' He said as Mark sighed '' Come on, let's help our classmate for once. She helping us filming our crazy vlogs so let's return the favor.''