12. Our reputation

''This is the studio?!!''

It took you a while to realise this was the same place where the party was held in a few days ago.

''Don't be scared, Jackson isn't going to kidnap you this time'' Youngjae jockingly said, moving his stare towards the closet door, where you were hiding.

''What is he talking about?'' Jaebum turned around to look at you and Jackson in confusion.

''I think Youngjae was also drunk that time don't mind him hyung'' Jackson responded as you kept looking around. Such a fancy place.

''As if this baby would get drunk'' Jinyoung added.

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!-''

''Whatever we've arrived, enter-'' Jabum interrupted by opening the door to a large empty room.

***************************************

The room held a huge mirror on one of the walls. As all of you walked in, your attention was drawn towards the two men who were talking in the middle of the room while stretching their arms. By instinct you suddently looked down on your feet, flustered. An awkward introvert surrounded by 7 men what was I thinking?!

''Oooooh there's our youngest members, how was the detention?'' Jaebum asked.

''Very painful'' The Thai boy answered. '' Ohh? who's this cute shy creature?'' he and the tall boy next to him then looked at you as you forced your head up to make the eye contact. ''We have a new member?''

"Hell no, this is Y/N, Y/N, this weirdo's name is Bambam'' Jackson casually introduced him.

''Yeeee, I'm Bambam the dab king'' As he said Bambam he dabbed twice,brightly smiling at you in an extremely cheerful manner. ''Eyyyyy nice to meet you, you're very pretty by the way'' He complimented you and approached you trying to take your hand.

Just then, Jackson quickly pulled you back, putting his both arms around your shoulders as Jinyoung quickly walked forward right next to you, hardly pushing Bambam's shoulder on the side, making him lose the balance and fall on the floor. ''Get lost?'' he playfully said.

Bambam laughed along with Mark and Youngjae ''Aww Junior's jealous~"

Jinyoung then walked towards a wall, taking a chair in his hands and dangerously walking towards Bambam, who instinctively rolled on the floor away from him before getting up on his feet and running as far as he can away from his bully.

''Seems like Y/N found herself some bodyguards'' Jaebum chuckled.

''Anyways and this is Yugyeom, our evil maknae'' Jackson hesitantly released your shoulders as you sent a glance towards the tall boy. Unlike everyone else, he seemed rather cold. He didn't smile, and looked somehow mad/disappointed at your sight.

''Hello...'' He mumbled and looked away, walking towards Youngjae and Mark. Why is he giving me this weird look? Did I do something?

 Why is he giving me this weird look? Did I do something?