11. Nothing Serious

The two boys were quietly sitting in the empty classroom. One was sitting on the floor playing with a tennis ball as the other got up to walk around. The tallest one had a defeated expression on his face, walking back and forth trying to think but who wasn't able to concentrate. None was talking and calmly waiting for the time to pass.

''Stop walking in circles, it makes me dizzy'' The Thai boy finally said, compfortably sitting infront of the door. ''Sit down Sherlock'' He straightened his back as the tall boy looked at him with an amused face.

'' She deserved it '' He answered, ignoring the boy's comments.

'' Weren't we too harsh?''

''Bambam we're talking about Megan!''

"But...Amber is-'' Before the boy could complete his sentence the door brusquely opened, hitting Bambam's head who was still sitting on the floor.

''Oh sorry Bam I heard my name and decided to enter'' The girl with short blond hair peeked through the door, sarcastically appologizing while the boy was moaning in pain and rubbing the back of his head.

''Speaking of devil..'' The tallest one chuckled awkwardly.

''We're you talking trash about me?!'' She asked, slightly hitting the boy once again with the door as she tried to enter.

''You did that on purpose didn't you?!'' Bambam affirmed, making a sour face.

''You deserved it.''

The atmosphere became tense in a second. Both Bambam and Yugyeom became dead silent as the girl crossed her arms on her chest looking them straight in the eyes.

''Talk.'' She said.

''What happened at the Office?" Yugyeom asked, concerned.

''Don't pretend like you don't know'' She calmly said.

''I know you told us not to pull the prank on Megan- but we had to show her her place! She doesn't know the limits''

''So you had the imaturity to go down to her level?''

''...''

''But why did you tell the principal that you were the one responsible for it?? We're the ones who decided to ''accidently'' drop the bucket of dirty water on her head while walking up the stairs'' Bambam then said.

'' You mean the one with the living octopus in it?'' The girl whimpered.

''Well...it somehow accidently got in the bucket? heheh..silly octopus..'' Yugyeom added, nervous.

''Well, my manager yelled at me, along with the principal, plus I got the suspension for a week.''

''You didn't have to take the blame-...'' Yugyeom started.

''But I would rather take the responsability instead of you since it isn't really a problem for me. It's not the first time it happens. But YOUR manager is another story'' She continued. '' But the main reason is...''

Bambam and Yugyeom leaned forward, expecting the worse to be said.

''...I laughed so hard when this octopus landed on her head'' She said laughing ''Its the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Her screamming -Oh my god get this jelly fish Off off mee-" she said, mimicking a high girly voice tone ''seriously guys good job. It's worth the week of suspension''

All three relaxed giving eachother high-fives, laughing when remembering their successfull mission.

Before the girl became serious once again...