16. Deal

15:55

 You were at the library, taking your sweet time picking a book for your assignment since you didn't feel like heading home just yet. This is the worst feeling. When you don't feel relieved coming into your own house after a long day of work. Since for you, it doesn't seem like a place for relaxation.

As you were about to go towards the exit, a boy ''accidently'' bumped into you by smacking his hand on the books you were holding into your arms, which now are lying on the cold wooden surface of the floor. You clenched your teeth and slowly looked up at the smirking teenager. Little that he knew that Jackson came running from the elevator at that exact moment, observing the scene.

''Jordan...''

''Oww my bad, I'm sooo sorry I really didn't mean to.... I couldn't see you.'' He chuckled, acting all innocent and guilty. '' Being invisible is hard isn't it?''

''Aren't you going to pick it up?'' You said, folding your arms on your chest.

''Pick it up yourself. I said sorry'' He grinned ''I'm having a bad day''

That little Jerk I knew something was wrong with you... Jackson muttered under his breath, slightly trembling from anger.

Jackson ran towards a random girl holding a book in her hands.

''Excuse me.. Can I take this for a second?'' He spoke, hurrying her as she hesitantly handed it to him with an extra confused face.

Whatever, I never really liked you, Jackson sighed, here it goes.

He threw this book directly at Mr. Confident brown-head that was standing right infront of you.

As soon as the book reached the boy's head, Jackson then looked with satisfaction at your shocked expression before running towards both of you as Jordan was rubbing the back of his head in pain, silently curssing.

''OMG omg omg I'm so so so sorry, I was trying to throw this book at my dumb friend but I missed my target.'' He quickly appologized, tripping on purpose by pushing him to the side, his shoulder hitting the bookshelf, which also looked like an accident. '' Ohh geez My badd I'm so clumsy'' He whinned, kneeling down to pick up your books.

''Just who the hell are you?! Where do you even come from?!''

You smiled at Jackson's incredible acting skills, putting your hand over your mouth as you tried not to laugh at Jordan cringing in pain of his slightly injured shoulder.

''And you- What are you laughing at?!'' He then snapped at you as you still tried to hold in the laughter.

''Hey! Listen here you little-'' 

''Ye??- ''

Just as Jackson was about to unexpectedly stand up to answer the boy, who tilted his body forward so Jackson could hear him from the ground, his head (again) ''accidently'' hit Jordan's chin.

Many people now turned towards you either showing confused expressions or laughing.

''Ahhh...'' Jackson cringed painfully '' Dude my bad, I'm really having a bad day right now..Does it hurts?'' He said walking towards Jordan.

''Don't come closer!'' Jordan backed a few steps, extremely irritated '' I'm going to remember you... you just wait'' And as he said that, he quickly walked aways, saving himself.

You looked at Jackson as he looked back at you who started laughing.

''Have you seen me?? I was like: