6. And why NOT?

The weekend passed very quickly as usual. You didn't realize it was already Monday. As my dad said, if Monday go well, the rest of the week will too. You told yourself. You were never lucky on Mondays, but you still tried to remain positive. 

After you've been caught in the closet with two other boys the day before, at the party, when you came back home your cousin tried to give you a long 3 hours lecture about life in general. You felt like a criminal's ally. She finally met Jackson and tried hard to persuade you he was bad news. That he totally looked and acted like a troublemaker. Which he is. Youngjae and his other friends forced Jackson to leave the place and come back home. You didn't really know what happened to him after that.

The morning classes were passing very slowly. You sent some glances in Jackson's direction while still half-listening to the lesson, and you could see he was very bored. The very few times you looked towards him, he was either talking to his desk partner, which happens to be a boy called Mark Tuan, or he was soundly sleeping on his desk.

Finally the bell rang, announcing the lunch break.

*******************************************************************

''So?.... Our Jackson's plan didn't work out as well as he expected?'' JB teasingly attacked Jackson. Everyone seemed down. Disappointed in the young boy. Except Jinyoung who looked angry.

''Okayy!....okay I'm sorry. I should have read the paper hanging from the box of this freaking juice.'' He apologized, looking down on the table, guilty.

''We're lucky that our manager let us get away with it, only by adding more hours into our dance practices as a punishment. We could've been kicked out you know?'' Youngjae added.

Jinyoung, whose expression softened after a while, stood up to sit next to Jackson. Wraping an arm around his shoulders.''It's partly our fault too. Even though he kept insisting on getting in, we could've said no and simply leave the place. If we didn't want any adventure, we would actually stay home and watch a boring TV. He just wanted to make our life more interesting don't y'all agree?.''

''EXACTLY!!'' Jackson affirmed.

''Shut up and keep your head down you're still guilty.'' Jinyoung said,forcing him to look down when everyone laughed. Jackson felt relieved that everything turned back to normal.

*********************************

You followed the other students in the main cafeteria. As soon as you stepped in,you spotted Jackson eating his food with his inseparable group of friends. Other people came towards them, joining the conversation full of laughter and bright smiles. He sure has some great social skills, you thought to yourself.

In the room, there were small benches leaning against the walls. You quietly sat alone in a corner, trying to finish the work you couldn't do since the Jackson guy kept on rambling about random stuffs during class, disturbing you from finishing the assignment.

He most probably already knows about your reputation. Hearing the rumors from the other kids. You are a very mysterious persona. You never talk in class,nor you want to start a conversation with anyone.You're an introvert. Talking to people simply bore's you. Many were even afraid of approaching you, and you were getting used to it. The time passed by, people stopped noticing your presence. You simply became ''invisible''. People no longer wanted to get to know you. But you didn't really bother. You still have a few people in your life who are worth your time and mostly worth your trust. This was enough.

Your deep thinking was interrupted by a familiar voice. An annoying voice.The voice that keeps talking on and on,once again disturbing your peace.

You glared furiously in front of you, not daring to move your head towards the owner of the voice as you felt a weight on top of of your head.Speaking of devil. You were so deeply thinking again that you didn't notice Jackson putting a water bottle on your head while he kept talking about something you couldn't really hear since you were thinking about the worst, hopefully legal possible ways to kill this boy.

''What you looking at?'' he asked. He was now staring in the same direction as you did a while ago. Slowly turning your head to stare directly at him, you pursed your lips,irritated.

''I swear to god I'll strangle you, shut up for a second will ya?'' you snapped as you took the bottle from your head and threw it at Jackson, who let out a loud scream at your sudden attack. Causing many to turn their heads to look in your direction, before minding their own business once again.

''Why are you so violent with me? What did I ever do to you'' he continued,playfully faking a serious face ''First the ruler, now the bottle-violence is not the answer. And don't bring MY poor water bottle in your plans of killing me because first; it ain't gonna work and second; bottles have feelings too alright? If you have some business with me say it calmly to my face''

You couldn't help but chuckle at his silliness.

''Can't I just try and keep up a conversation? I can't see any effort coming from you?'' he continued.

''Why would you even want to talk to me?'' you replied.

''Should I leave?''

''That's not what I said''

''And why exactly would I NOT want to talk to you?''

At those words you suddenly looked down on your feet, flustered.

''Don't you know my reputation in this school?'' You softly said, still looking down.

''Kay,come'' He said as he grabbed your wrist, pulling you to get up and follow him behind. ''It's too noisy here, let's talk on the rooftop''

''Should I be scared?''

''Who do you think I am?''

''......A creep?''

''You're hurting me...Just trust me alright?'' He said as you obediently followed him.

*****************************************

*Author's Note*

Holy soap over 100 view. I still don't get how did that actually happen. I'm really encouraging the readers to comment their thoughts on this story on whether you like the fanfiction or not. Please leave some reactions or ideas on what I should add, remove or correct. I know this might be pretty boring since its my first time writing a story but I'll try to make it better TT sorry in advance~