Chapter 1: The encounter

"1..2..3...4... And pose! Ok! That's a wrap." Shouted our dance trainor.

"Ugh... I am so tired." Said Rose.

"Me too. I can't move." Jisoo seconded Rose.

"Who wouldn't be tired? We all feel tired but this is for us. So just bear with it. Arachi?" Jennie smiled and what she said made us regain our strength again.

"Let's go back to the dorm guys. So that we can rest we have a big day tomorrow." I said.

We packed our things and head back to our dorm. This previous month we have been busy preparing for our comeback. There is no day that we won't practice. We all know our fans expect a lot of things from us. So we want to give our all for them.

We arrived at the dorm and immediately placed our bags on the floor.

"Unni, paegopaseo." Rose complained.

"What should we eat?" Asked the oldest member.

"Chicken!" The three of us shouted (me, Rose, Jennie)

"I'll buy it for us unni! Give me the card." I volunteered.

"Are you sure, Lisa? We can just have it delivered." Jisoo asked me.

"It's ok unni. I have to buy something in the convenience store anyway." I smiled.

"Ok, here is the card." She handed me black card.

"Lisa can you buy some soda and snacks." Rose

"Sure. But, wait. We are on diet right?"

"It's ok. We won't get fat overnight." Jennie them winked at me.

I just laughed and went out. My unnis are really something. I really love them.

I hailed a cab and went to the nearest chicken restaurant. As soon as I arrived at the restaurant I immediately made my order. I sat on the fardest seat in the restaurant. Away from the people. They might recognise me at create a commotion. I don't want that. I don't want to ruin these restaurants business.

After 15 minutes my order arrived. I quickly got out of the resto and headed to the convenience store. I need to hurry they must be hungry.

I went to the snack area of the convenience store and picked a variety of snacks. Then I went to the refrigerator and got some bottle of soda. All that is left is... ICECREAM. I am craving for icecream right now. When I was about to turn, I bumped into someone.

"Oh! Mianhamnida." I bowed without looking at the person I bumped into.

"Kwaenchanayo." Said the guy.

So, I bumped into a guy. I looked at him. Wait! I think I know him! And by looking on his face he recognizes me too.

"Oh! You're-" I immediately cut him off.

"Ahh, de sunbaenim." And gave him the "ssh" sign. He just smiled.

"I need to go Jungkook sunbaenim. Annyeong." I whispered and quickly bowed. I went to get my icecream and paid on the counter.

I arrived at the dorm and we all ate dinner. It's now bedtime. I am now lying on my bed.

I really can't believe I met a sunbae in a convenience store. I hope we can meet again.