Chapter 11: My secret

It's been 4 years since I saw this place. A lot has changed but it's still the most messed up place that I've known... The Arena.

The Arena is the meeting place of all the gangsters in Asia. Ask why I am here? It's because I am one of them. Nobody knows that Lisa Manoban is a gangster. Even my band mates. I can't risk their safety. They're very important to me. So I didn' tell them about this.

You may ask why the other gangsters doesn't know that Lisa is a gangster? It's because I always wear a mask during meet ups and events like this. Not to mention my pastel rainbow hair color. No one would know that the gangster they know is basically Lisa Manoban, Blackpink's rapper.

From where I am standing, I can see familiar faces entering the building. Wait... That guy... He's wearing a black baseball cap, glasses and braces. He's the same guy from our fan signing event. It's Mark. Why is he here? He's a gangster too? With that look he looks familiar but to a different person. But who is it? It seems like I've known him but I forgot who he is.

I was about to enter the building when seven guys caught my attention. That build, shape of the head and movement... Is that Jungkook sunbae? If that's Jungkook sunbae, then he's with BTS?! They're gangsters too? Four years of inactivity then this? I definetly missed out a lot.

Well, time to see more of the changes. I slowly opened the door and as if on que the whole place became quite. All eyes are on me. I saw BTS looking at me. They're wearing leather face masks and their hair are all red. Bright red to be exact. I also see Mark looking at me and smiled. Does he know me?

"It's ZQueen, she's back." I heard someone whisper.

"Gosh, the aura. It reeks death all over. I have goosebumps." Said by a female gangster who looks like she just jumped inside a tub full of make-up.

"Hey! Hey! Is this the way to welcome the queen? Who stopped the party? Come on! Let's get it down!" Shouted by a familiar guy and I definetly know him. Then the music played again. They started drinking and dancing again but some stayed looking at me. What do you expect? The most powerful gangster four years ago just returned.

"ZQueen! Welcome back!" Double B or should I say Bambam hugged me. Yes, he's a gangster too and he belongs to my gang the Wicked Palette.

"It's still messed up here." I ruffled his pale purple hair. His trademark. He is also wearing a mask.

"It's a lot messier now. Since you were gone it's been a chaos. Glad that you came back. Now we will have our queen back." He smiled widely. I seriously looked at him.

"I didn't come here tonight to rule this place again. I came here because of the message I received." He looks disappointed when I said those words. I feel sorry for him. I know how he values our gang  but I'm already done with me being a gangster. I just came here to settle a score.

"Sorry B, you know I am done with this. I just have to settle a score with D.A. Where is he?"

"He's-" he didn't finish what he was about to say when someone shouted.

"Z! Waah! You're here!" Thorn shouted.

"Hey! What's up?" Enjie patted my shoulder.

"Wow! The girls are all here." CWings smiled widely.

Is this a reunion? It brings back memories.

"The guys are coming." Bambam said.

"I think it is a reunion." I said.