Chapter 35: Alliance

XXX building
05:30 pm

Bambam's POV

"What???! Red Phoenix joined the IGT??! What kind of bull dung is this?! They are our freakin' friends for chrissake!" After hearing Lisa, anger took over my whole being.

"Can you friggin' calm down B! Sheesh! I can't think straight because of your loud mouth." Retorted Lisa with an irritated face.

"Z, is right B. Let's calm down and think of a way to solve this." Jaebum hyung agreed to her and patted my shoulder.

"I feel like someone is pulling the strings here." Jackson hyung rubs his chin as if thinking deeply.

"Wow, hyung! You're thinking! That's a first." Yugyeom is in big trouble when Jackson hyung glared at him. The chasing begins. Despite the situation we all threw a heartful laugh towards the two.

"Mark hyung, what are you doing in that laptop of yours?" I ask as I notice Mark hyung so engrossed in front of his laptop typing non-stop.

All attention is now on Mark hyung as we wait for his reply. He looks at us and back at the laptop again.

"I am hacking the database of the IGT incase there are useful information for us to use." Adjusting his glasses that he usually use whenever he is in front of his computers. "I have noticed that our fights are linked to each other. Isn't it suspicious that all of the leader's of the gang that we have faught against are linked to Lisa's past? A coincidence? I think not."

We all fell into a trance. Realizing what Mark hyung meant gave me a conclusion.

"So you mean, D.A is behind this? He planned this from the start?" I let out my thoughts.

"If that's the case, why would he plan this? Does he really know us? Does he know our real identity?" Youngjae asked.

"Bingo! I found a file that is highly secured." With forrowed brows he read something out loud. "Operation Black Out? What does this mean?"

"Open it hyung!" The younger Mark commanded.

"I am dumbo. Tss." Snickered Mark hyung. He really hates it if people are rushing him.

Mark hyung's face went pale. Fear crawled my skin and gave me goosebumps. Mark hyung is not that easy of a person to get scared. What he saw must be something big.

"D.A does know about our real identity. He has a file with all our data in it including Red Phoenix." You can easily tell Mark hyung is scared. His voice is shaking which is rare to happen.

"I understand if he has a data about us but the Red Phoenix? Why does he have Red Phoenix's data?" Lisa with a fear striken face asked.

I really don't like where this tournament is headed. It may be a trap. We are just being played by this stupid D.A!

"Maybe we can answer that."

We all glanced at the door and saw BTS... The Red Phoenix.

"Yow!" Waved their leader, Namjoon hyung.

"Joonie! I missed you!" Squealed like a girl and immediately runs towards Namjoon hyung.

"Don't you dare come near me Jackson!" As he backed away and hid behind Jin hyung.

"Hahahaha! Stop being kids you two. Let's get straight to the point on why we are here." From laughing Jin hyung turned serious and looks at us.

"Spill." ZQueen commanded. Not Lisa but ZQueen. You can tell by the tone and the eyes.

Lisa's POV

So, Red Phoenix does know something we don't know. Whatever it is, my ears are itching to hear it. I don't like being left out in the dark. I don't want to be ignorant knowing that my gang and my friends are involved.

"Aren't you going to let us sit first?" Suga oppa asked lifelessly with his hands stuffed in his hoodie's pocket.

"Hey, Kyum, Jae, get your lazy asses up. You are hoarding the sofa all for yourself. And what did I told you about getting the carpet all dirty with food?" Snickered Jaebum oppa at them. Being the leader of those boys came out again.

The two boys just grinned at him and scampered their way towards the mini bar bringing their foods with them. I just smiled at the sight.

"You may take your seat now your highnesses." Bambam bowed playfully.

"Tsk." Snickered Jungkook. Okay... just what was that? I can clearly remember how they were like bestfriends before our little misunderstanding. Now, Jungkook is pissed with Bambam?

"Hey, no fighting kitty cats. Tss. We are here to sove a problem not make another one." I hissed.

The two just glared at me.

"What? You want to fight with me?" I threathened them. Jungkook's face softened same as with Bambam.

"No." They both said so low that it almost sound like a whisper.

"Again? I can't hear you." I said sternly. Just wanted to tease them for a little bit.

"No." They both said but this time a little louder.

"Good." Grinning widely I turned my attention to their leader, Namjoon. "What do you know about D.A's motive?"

After 20 long minutes of explaining we finally knew why D.A planned on letting me join the tournament same with Jungkook who was also threathened to join the tournament. First, the fact that me and Jungkook are related to Ice. Second, he knew that with us here, the Wicked Palette and Red Phoenix one of the strongest gang in all Asia, plus the fact that we know each other pose a threat to his plan. The plan to control all of the gangs and use it for his heinous crimes. Lastly, he is just plain evil and crazy that loves to see people killing each other.

We also knew that he was the one who told Jungkook the story that made him hate me. Whatever his clear motive is one thing's for sure: he wants me dead and he used what happened to Ice to make Jungkook in rage and take the revenge in his own hands. He even disguised as one of Ice's classmate. What a deceiver! I really hate him!

"What's the plan?" Asked Namjoon. "I don't want to be played like a puppet by this sick maniac let alone play with my gang." He gritted his teeth in anger.

"We'll take him by surprise. A surprise he will not be able to recover." An evil grin played in my lips.

"You are scaring me love." Jungkook said and winked at me with no trace of fear. I just gave him meaningful smile.

"You guys up for a collaboration? Surely we will have the sickest BEATS in the International Gang Tournament." I grinned from ear to ear with icy stare.