Chapter 56: Madam Red

To all my readers, I am very sorry I couldn't update for a very long time. I was accepted in a job and I got really really busy.

I hope you understand.

This is just one chapter but I will be posting another tomorrow. I will try my best to update everyday.

Author out!

----------------------------------------------
Jungkook's POV

Creeping like a thief in the night, I slowly pushed my motorbike inside the garage. I am scared to be caught sneaking 'cause I know deep inside myself I am guilty.

Striding towards the back door, I fell into my bum when I bumped into something... no scratch that... it's a someone. I feel all the colors of my face instantly disappear.

"Kookie? What are you doing here?" Said by a very familiar voice.

"Jimin-hyung? Same goes to you, what are you doing here?" And he is not alone. He is with Rosé. I looked at him with raised brow. Why the hell are they together? Maybe...

"Whatever you are thinking, delete that in your system. It is not what you think it is." He said sternly.

"Guilty much hyung?" I said teasing him.

"You talked to Yoongi-oppa?" Rosé asked out-of-the-blue.

"How did you know?" Did they follow me? Are they gonna tell Lisa?

"Mark-hyung talked to us too." Jimin-hyung answered.

"You talked to Mark-hyung? The two of you?" My eyes jumped from Jimin-hyung to Rosé.

"Well... I was supposed to be the only one to talk to Mark-oppa but..." Rosé trailed off and nervously looks at Jimin-hyung.

"They found me sneaking..." Jimin-hyung awkwardly showed his crooked teeth smile.

"So... we're all in this?" I hesitantly asked.

"I guess." Rosé answered.

"Let's get inside, someone might see us." I said and pushed them inside the house.

As we walk past the kitchen, I noticed something different. Something is as fishy as a mermaid out of water.

"You know, something is different." They stopped in their track as soon as they heard me. Hmm... fishy. "Is it the air? The weather? Or..."

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Hush!" Hyung is blushing.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I grinned at him.

"Just tell him already." Rosé said while nudging him.

"Tell me what hyung? Hmm?" I think I know where this is heading.

"Yeah, what would you tell him?" A voice suddenly echoed throughout the living room. We all froze. We know that voice very well. It's Lisa.

"Hehe... hi, love. Why are you still awake?" Stupid question Jungkook. Just so stupid.

"I should ask you that. Why are you still awake? And where in hell did you go?" Crap! She is seriously angry.

"U-uhh... that... you see..." think of an excuse Jungkook. Think! Think!

"Actually, me and Jimin decided to go eat out when we saw Jungkook also about to leave. So we just decided to go together." Rose saved us all. Thank god for Rose.

"Really?" She doesn't believe Rose? This tension is killing me. If I am done with this, I will never keep a secret from her. It's pure torture. I need to think of something.

Lightbulb!

"Oh, and they're dating." I pointed at the two which made their eyes grow wide. "I was just a mere chaperone to their late night confession and dating."

I felt something got pulled out from my heart when I saw Lisa grin and hugged Rose.

"Kyaaa! I knew it! You two would end up together! The girls won't need to push you two. Waah! I am so happy for you." She said this while hopping with Rose in her arms. This girl is so hyper.

"The rest should know. Let's go. Tell is everything." She then pulled Rose away.

"Hey how about me?" Jimin-hyung said while pouting.

"You'll have her in the morning. You two should sleep. Good night." And they disappeared.

"That was a close one hyung." I said half whispering.

"Yeah and you made me and Rose as bait. By the way, how did you know?" He asked me.

"It's obvious hyung. Come on let's sleep. The tension made me tired." I trudged my way towards my room.

It's been a long tiring day. I need to rest, like right now. I threw myself on my bed. I was about to drift into my most awaited sleep when Namjoon hyung entered my room.

"Ugh! Can't a bunny get some sleep?" I whined.

"Quit whining and spill it, Jeon Jungkook." He said with authority. Well I don't give a damn, I am sleepy.

"Yah!" He kicked my bed and my bedside lamp fell because of the impact. Just seriously? He's letting out his distraction powers?

"Ugh! Hyung! Fine! Jimin and Rose are dating now! Happy? Can I sleep?" I covered my ears with my pillow.

"That's not what I want to hear! Wait, what?! Jimin and Rose are dating? Since when?"

"Just this night." There is no chance that he will let me sleep. With much frustration, I sat on my bed with my back on the headboard.

"I thought he would never ask her out. That turtle." He then laughed and me here just looked at him. Expressionless.

"Now, tell me what I wanted to know."

"Arasou. Geez, let's get this over with."

Lisa's POV

I am so happy for Rose. Finally, she got what she wanted the most. I just hope they will follow a flowery path not a path with thorns.

It's getting late, I should sleep. We still have training tomorrow.

I am already in my PJs when my phone rang. I checked it and it's from an unknown number. Who could this be?

"Yobeoseyo?"

"ZQueen, trust no one but your friends. Just a friendly reminder. Everyone is an enemy only your friends can help you."

"Who is this?"

"Just call me, Madam Red. Heed my advice if you don't want to lose a friend in the tournament."

"Why would I follow you?"

"Because I know what they've done to Ice and I know they are coming after you and your gang. Remember, friends are friends."

"Yobeoseyo?!"

What the hell was that? A prank call? But, how would she know about the tournament? And especially about Ice? Who the heck is this Madam Red? If what she is saying is true...

Flashback

"Then what should I think? Tell me what you're doing." I said to Jinyoung oppa minus the emotion. I want to scream at him. I trust him and he is doing something behind my back.

"I-I can't tell you now. Please just trust me on this." He looked at me with begging eyes.

"Trust?! How can I trust you when you can't even trust me?! You know very well I hate liars!" Rage filled my being. Why can't he say it to me? The more he denies it the more my trust on him fades.

"OPPA.LAST.CHANCE.TELL.ME." I said between gritted teeth.

I feel my world crumble when he just looked down and not saying a single word. The person that I trusted the most betrays me. Helding back my tears I punched him.

"I just hope you are doing the right thing."

Should I really trust him? Them?