Chapter 22: Battle with The Rays - Part 2

Tuna's POV

I am now inside this friggin' haunted house. I really hate it here. You may think I am scared. Well, think again! I am not. I just hate the lights and the sounds. It's a bit annoying. I'll just get this done and get out of here.

As I walk down a green lighted hallway with skulls and bones lying on the ground, I heard a high pitched scream. It's not the typical scream that you hear inside a haunted house. I begun running to find where the voice came from. Another scream echoed the hallway.

"Aaaaahhhh! Help! Please don't hurt me!"

It's from a room few meters away from me. Being quite as a mouse, I slowly approached the door and peeked inside.

I see a girl sitting on the floor cornered. In front of him was a guy wearing a black hoodie holding a baseball bat. He bears the logo that I recognize: The Rays. What is he doing with this girl?

"You're a gangster right?! You're the only one in this haunted house. You must have come to kill me. But sorry dearie, I'll kill you first." Said the guy aiming his baseball bat which I just noticed it has a lot of sharp nails.

"What are you talking about?! I am not a g-gangster." the girl is now trembling. I clenched my fist. There are two things I hate the most in this world: one- haunted houses, two- guys who hurt innocent girls.

"Well... Well... What do we have here?" I slowly walk towards them. I can see the horror in the girl eyes when I looked at her. The guy? Well, he turned pale.

"Y-you... Y-you're..." right now, he is the one that is trembling so much.

"So you know me? Huh."

"T-tuna of W-wicked P-palette..."

"You got that right. Give this guy a prize! Oh, I have a prize for you. Do you know what it is?" I grabbed his hoodie and whispered to him. "Death."

After hearing what I said he suddenly started swinging his bat towards me.

"Hey, be careful with that. You might hurt yourself."

He just keeps on swinging while I just keep on dodging. Amateur. He doesn't have a tactic all he does is attack and attack. They may be ruthless in killing but they are brainless.

Finally he got tired and I found the chance to kick him. He fell into the ground, groaning in pain. I grabbed his bat, with one full swing I ended his life.

I looked at the girl and she looks terrified. Her pretty face is filled with fear. Yes, she is pretty.

"Tell a soul and I'll come and find you. Go! Fix yourself and go home."

She blinked a few times looking at me. This girl must have been really scared she became dumb. Tsk.

"I said go!"

Realizing what I said, she quickly ran towards the exit.

"Target down."

"Mine too." JKing

"Two down, 13 more to go." ZQueen

"Make it three, Z" JY

"Hey guys I found the rest of them. They're are hiding by the booths." Kyum

"Nice one, Kyummie." Bambam

"Let's get this done quick and get some hot bath. I am so tired from our schedules. I am so sleepy." Big J

"You are always sleepy, hyung." Jaejae

"We spotted a group of girls wearing black hoodies enter the Escape Room." Thorn

"We are on it." Enjie

JY's POV

The Rays are lame. How could this guy be killed so quickly? Are they really in rank 3? Tsk.

An evil smile cracked from my lips. Target spotted. I aimed my sniper gun to a guy hiding in a food stall. His back is facing me and I can see their logo.

"Sayonara, fool."

With a soundless shot, the guy fell to ground. You guys are messing with the wrong gang.

ZQueen's POV

Everyone is doing a good job killing the rays. Cliche right? GOOD job in KILLING. It doesn't sound right. We have no choice. It's a matter of life and death, survival of the fittest and we are just trying to live.

One after another my gang report their kills. All that is left is the leader: Ajax. I have a score to settle with this guy. He played dirty on our last fight and it gave me a scar. A scar that cannot be erased by medication... By any ointment. He killed my bestfriend and I despise him.

"Long time no see, Ajax."