Chapter 34: Acceptance

Taehyung's POV

Seeing how the girls cry, the story must be really the truth. What Jungkook knew are just a little part of the whole story. Judging Jungkook's face, I can see his hate towards Lisa is now gone. It is now replaced with concern towards the girl in his arms.

Now, glancing at the girl crying in front of me I feel my heart being squeezed by a big hand. I don't want to see her cry. I rather prefer her scowling at me than to see her cry. I admit that I have feelings for her but I don't think she feels the same way. What's important now is to make her crying stop.

"So... Does this mean Kookie all the hate you've been bottling inside you is gone? So... You don't hurt her anymore?" While caressing Jennie's hair to calm her down.

"He should be you dummy! Why would we tell him the story we never dared mention in four years and open Lisa's wounds?! We are not sadistic Taehyung." Jennie then punched my chest that made me let out an "oof" sound.

"Okay, okay! No need to punch me. Just stay still, okay?" I pulled her closer and let her head rest on my chest.

"What the heck are you doing Kim Taehyung??" As she tries to break away from my hug.

"Hugging you ofcourse. So stay still." I winked at her and hugged her tightly again.

"Tss" she then stopped struggling and that made me smile.

" I-I never knew there was more to it... I am hating ZQueen for no reason and I feel stupid about it." Jungkook suddenly said with anger and agony in his eyes.

"Well it's about time you realize that you dumbass."

Bambam suddenly appeared by the door. How the hell did he get inside? The door was friggin' locked!

"Whoa, boy! How did you open the door? That was freackin' locked dude! Are you some kind of a thief slash gangster?"

"Funny, hyung." He grinned.

"Did Jungkook finally knew the truth?" Jinyoung hyung appeared behind Bambam.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Good." He nods in agreement with his mafia look.

Lisa's POV

"Does this mean you don't hate me anymore?" Wiping my tears I looked at Jungkook.

My heart skipped a beat when he smiled at me. God knows how I miss his smile.

"I was a fool to immediately hate you without knowing your side of the story. I am sorry." He rested his head on my shoulders and I can feel his tears.

"It's okay. I understand you." I started rubbing his back.

"Okay lovebirds time to break up for now. You've been here for like almost an hour. You might raise suspicion." Jiyoung oppa snapped at us. I just smiled at him.

"Lisa noona we need to go. Something came up." Mark fidgets while looking at his watch that the other Mark specifically made.

"Yeah, Z. Check your watch." Mark oppa said also checking his watch.

Me and the girls exchange glances and immediately grabbed our watches from our bags. The other boys just looked at us with confusion.

One message received:

Greetings! Your gang successfully made it to the semi-finals! An attachment will be sent to you for the list of instructions.

Have a bloody good day.

"Shit." I unconsciously muttered. "Sorry about that."

"What is that message for?" Asked Jungkook.

Panic took over my senses when he asked that. I looked at my gang that is signaling me to leave.

"I'll explain later. For now, I need to go." Grabbing my bag I scurried my way to the door.

"Kookie, we receive a message from the International Gang Tournament." I hear Jimin whisper at Jungkook and that froze me from my track.

"You just what?" I looked at them horrified. Did I heard it right or are my ears just playing tricks on me.

"U-uh... I-its nothing." Stuttered Jimin.

"Don't tell me you joined the IGT?" Please say no. Please just say I am just hearing things. 'Cause if they really joined IGT then that means we are enemies. One problem solved and here comes another.

"How did you know about the IGT?" Hoseok looked shocked and by judging how he reacts... They really did join IGT.

"You've got to be kidding me! Ugh!" I feel so annoyed right now. Can this situation get any worse?

"What's up, Z?" Bambam asked in confusion.

"Bam, did you join the IGT?" This time Jungkook is the one asking.

"Yeah, why?" Bambam answered.

Fear flashed in Jungkook's face. Same as with Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok. We are literally enemies for crying out loud!

"I'll deal with this later. B, where are the others?"

"Their at the hideout already." With a confused face Bambam still answered.

"Good. Let's go." I went out of the room and took a last glance on the four boys. "Red Phoenix, we need to talk. Meet us in xxx building, 6pm sharp."

----------------------

Red Phoenix's hideout

Jungkook's POV

"Good thing you settled things with ZQueen. We can have peace and quite around here. No more broken chairs... Glasses... Ripped curtains..."

"Yeah, right Jin hyung. We settled it alright but another problem came butting in our sorry asses." I sluggishly plopped my self on the sofa.

"What do you mean, Kookie?" Namjoon hyung while cleaning his silver gun.

"Wicked Palette joined the IGT which makes them our enemy in the coming semi-finals." Hoseok hyung plopped himself beside me.

"That's a big problem. Those guys are our friends!" We were all startled when Namjoon hyung slammed his gun on the table.

"I don't want to fight Jennie!" Exclaimed Taehyung who's murdering his pizza with a fork.

"Same with Rose! I can't lay a finger on her. She's too precious!" Jimin seconded.

"All of us doesn't want to fight them." Jin hyung

"What are we gonna do?" Stopping his assault on his pizza he asked.

"Lisa told me to meet them at xxx building. All of the Red Phoenix should come." Informing them I scanned the room. One is missing. "Where is Yoongi hyung?"

"Upstairs, with his computers." Jin hyung pointed at Yoongi hyung's room.

"Meeting them, Kookie? What if it's a trap?" We all glared at Namjoon hyung.

"What? I'm just saying."

"They're nothing of that sort hyung." I retorted.

"I totally agree." Taehyung seconded.

"I second the motion or third the motion." Giggling, Jimin raised his hand.

"Fine, fine. You guys are lovestrucked!" Surrendered Namjoon hyung. "When are we going to meet them?"

"XXX building, 6pm sharp."

"Let's get ready then, mate." Namjoon hyung said with a weird australian accent. It doesn't fit him. The rest thinks the same too. It's all written in the face.

"I hate you guys." Exclaimed Namjoon hyung when he didn't get any acknowledgement.

"We hate you too." And burst out laughing.